Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

My site is getting slower

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 comments

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/9qu3e0.png[/slide]

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/w0m9d3.png[/slide]

Remove ads. And then we it's loading analyze it on GTMetrix. They'll tell you what's slowing down the site.
 
Hi,

I can help.

Please contact me in WJ chatbox or via PM in order to get my msn.


Few questions...
- IP.Board version?
- PHP Version?
- MySQL Version?

NewEracracker will help u in this case
bcoz he is expert ;)

Buddy the thing is that I think something wrong with current version files.

I guess u need to update his site version to latest one or try to fix current one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Active Member · Joined
716
Messages
31
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom