Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

My Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a mega thread linking to all my scripts ive made for free or sale. Mainly because im planning on releasing lots of scripts over the next few weeks. Want something made, request it and if there is enough support I will release it for free or small price.

Free
1. Sever Process Checker [Linux/Unix/BSD]
PHP:
[B]2.[/B] [URL="http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=56459"]User Unique Identifier (Privacy & Security)[/URL] [PHP]
[B]3.[/B] [URL="http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=55174"]Cross-Browser close alert[/URL] [JavaScript]
[B]4. [/B] [URL="http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=557010#post557010"]16bit fast hashing function[/URL] [PHP]
[B]5. [/B][URL="http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=560560#post560560"]Decoding Basic PHP encryption[/URL] [PHP]
[B]6. [/B][STRIKE][URL="http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=563789#post563789"]vBulletin ddlTools plugin[/URL] - A must have for any downloads forum (vBulletin)
[I]Link Checking - DDL Buttons in footer - SEO[/I][/STRIKE]
[B]7.[/B][URL="http://www.wjunction.com/64-webmaster-resources/102311-simplehtmldom-native.html"]Native Simple HTML Dom Class[/URL]

[B][U]Sale[/U][/B]
[U][I]Still None! :D[/I][/U]

All my paid scripts are for sale at reasonable rates, if you null and release them then I will be forced to encode them. I as a programmer know how annoying encoded scripts are to use, hence why I dont have ioncube loaders on my system.

[U][B]Custom Professional Software Development[/B][/U]
See my thread in the correct forum: [url=http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=10903]Programming Services - WJunction[/url]
 
Last edited:

13 comments

there are settings at the top, its not specific to any software or service other than it only works on *nix (well all *nix within the past 10-20 years of so)

The example config shows sphinx and nginx checking.
 
Feel free to post changes, ill review them in due time for inclusion in the scripts.

The only script im actively developing (as part of my work for a client) is the native simple_html_dom. When I get around to updating the public one it will be perfect.

It will be posted as part of my framework though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
2,474
Messages
240
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom