Hello everyone!
I was just searching Google about a Seedbox and I saw this site there. It's in the Top 3 or Top 5 results. Now, I'm thinking of getting a Seedbox instead of getting a VPN service. I don't like my computer to be turned on most of the time and there are a lot of family members who uses Facebook and FaceTime/Skype a lot. I don't wanna "hog" their Internet access because I am downloading something. Yeah, I know how annoying it is when the Internet's slow because someone is wasting the bandwidth because of some torrent is running. I'v been downloading torrents for a very long time now. I am still a demonoid fan even though it's temporarily gone. I watch TV Series through Torrents. I watch movies through torrents, unless it's something that I'm really fond of, I will go to the movie theater to watch it.
Basically that's it.
Thanks.
I was just searching Google about a Seedbox and I saw this site there. It's in the Top 3 or Top 5 results. Now, I'm thinking of getting a Seedbox instead of getting a VPN service. I don't like my computer to be turned on most of the time and there are a lot of family members who uses Facebook and FaceTime/Skype a lot. I don't wanna "hog" their Internet access because I am downloading something. Yeah, I know how annoying it is when the Internet's slow because someone is wasting the bandwidth because of some torrent is running. I'v been downloading torrents for a very long time now. I am still a demonoid fan even though it's temporarily gone. I watch TV Series through Torrents. I watch movies through torrents, unless it's something that I'm really fond of, I will go to the movie theater to watch it.
Basically that's it.
Thanks.