Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

My first cartoon drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaZe

Active Member
Veteran
3,985
2009
767
515
Hiya,

Finally my graphics tablet came and I drew & colored my favorite anime character. All thanks to NordicNode who inspired me :D

ejjxz.png


I know its not perfect, but I'm drawing something after 6-7 years and that too digitally :D

Download the PSD
http://www.mediafire.com/?0fgfwdj3a3l32f3

btw, the graphics tablet is Genius MousePen 508W Wireless

I made an unboxing video of it ^_^

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knKh8b0slKQ[/ame]
 

13 comments

@aishamontreal, I hate naruto xD lol Thanks :)

@cotuta-ssdd,
lol I couldn't realize the proportions while drawing so its like that lol. I should've drawn few burgers & pizzas aside, that'd justify the reason for Goku to become fat lol
 
who needs parents education when u had dragon balls, this series thought us everything we need to know about life! haha

hands up if u ever tried the fusion with someone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

BlaZe
Active Member · Joined
3,985
Messages
767
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom