86Untitled.jpg
86Untitled_tn.jpg
45Untitled.jpg
41Untitled.jpg

Hello,

This is wat i have made in the first day of running adsence

Its gone to 6 Pound now,

19 comments
Honestly, stop doubting things you shouldn't be. Has anyone here actually been banned by AdSense because they run it on a warez site? It's no secret that I hack sites and I've done some things in the past, including redirecting a huge site to a landing page full of adsense which made me over 1,000usd in two days, I got the check two weeks later, so where is the justice? Run AdSense on a download blog, make it blend it and enjoy the dimes, you aren't gonna make much from a warez site anyway.

Honestly, stop doubting things you shouldn't be. Has anyone here actually been banned by AdSense because they run it on a warez site? It's no secret that I hack sites and I've done some things in the past, including redirecting a huge site to a landing page full of adsense which made me over 1,000usd in two days, I got the check two weeks later, so where is the justice? Run AdSense on a download blog, make it blend it and enjoy the dimes, you aren't gonna make much from a warez site anyway.

so where is the justice?
lol here i am :P

ontopic: you aren't earning bad mate - but saime when i've put ads on my site i got banned for no reason , i tried to request payoff since i got a hundred bucks but they banned me i didn't understand the reason why

I don't believe they wasn't curious how your impressions and clicks increased so much for two days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back