I have some multiple domains for sale that I no longer have any use for.
You can see the expiry dates in the screen shots provided.
Name.com
[SLIDE]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ilfuhe.png[/SLIDE]
http://i53.tinypic.com/2ilfuhe.png
Prices:
wrz-network.com - $5
1linkdls.org - $5
hotfile-dl.info - $2
wrzblog.info - $2
krazydownloads.info - $4
royalwarez.info - $4
warezsearch.info - $4
freefullddl.org - $10
Namecheap.com
[SLIDE]http://i51.tinypic.com/5ck19i.jpg[/SLIDE]
Prices:
freefullddl.info - $4
hq-scene.com - SOLD
Dynadot.com
[SLIDE]http://i52.tinypic.com/29z7vok.jpg[/SLIDE]
Prices:
intoddl.com - $35 (with full backup)
warezsearch.org - $50 (with full backup and custom skin)
Internet.bs
[SLIDE]http://i53.tinypic.com/14spp38.jpg[/SLIDE]
Prices:
wrzforum. net - $15
wrzforum.org - $15
.org & .net - $25
Payment is to be made by Paypal only.
I have the right to cancel this sale and refuse and sale.
You can see the expiry dates in the screen shots provided.
Name.com
[SLIDE]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ilfuhe.png[/SLIDE]
http://i53.tinypic.com/2ilfuhe.png
Prices:
wrz-network.com - $5
1linkdls.org - $5
hotfile-dl.info - $2
wrzblog.info - $2
krazydownloads.info - $4
royalwarez.info - $4
warezsearch.info - $4
freefullddl.org - $10
Namecheap.com
[SLIDE]http://i51.tinypic.com/5ck19i.jpg[/SLIDE]
Prices:
freefullddl.info - $4
hq-scene.com - SOLD
Dynadot.com
[SLIDE]http://i52.tinypic.com/29z7vok.jpg[/SLIDE]
Prices:
intoddl.com - $35 (with full backup)
warezsearch.org - $50 (with full backup and custom skin)
Internet.bs
[SLIDE]http://i53.tinypic.com/14spp38.jpg[/SLIDE]
Prices:
wrzforum. net - $15
wrzforum.org - $15
.org & .net - $25
Payment is to be made by Paypal only.
I have the right to cancel this sale and refuse and sale.
Last edited: