Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Multi upload sfotware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multi upload software!

I'm looking for something similar to File and Image uploader that allows uploads to multi filehosts with more than 1 file at the same time.

Since the update to file and image uploader i can only upload on file at a time. :\
 
Last edited:

22 comments

I think FU does it, but I need PREMIUM account to use multiupload.com or mirrorcreator.com and then it uploads to severals hosts (depending on your account on MU or MC...)

I'm waiting for an anwsear from zooom admin to confirm this;)
 
Zoom upload doesn't upload the way you want..however, with zoom u can upload to multiple filehost but it won't download file on server and distribute ..if you are not on good speed ...zoom won't be right choice as it upload using your machine ISP speed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
167
Messages
14
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom