Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Multi upload sfotware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multi upload software!

I'm looking for something similar to File and Image uploader that allows uploads to multi filehosts with more than 1 file at the same time.

Since the update to file and image uploader i can only upload on file at a time. :\
 
Last edited:

22 comments

Uploading.to is a freshly baked web app that allows you to upload your files to widely used file hosting services including Rapidshare, Megaupload, DepositFiles, FileSonic, MediaFire , FileServe, MegaUpload, etc., with a single click.

Visit Uploading.to

drag2up is an extension for both Google Chrome and Firefox which makes sharing content with others over the web utterly simple. It supports all major content sharing websites, such as, img.ur, pastebin, droplr, min.us, CloudApp, hotfile, twitgoo, flickr, twitpic, and importantly Dropbox with many others to quickly upload and share files.

drag2up Extension for Firefox

drag2up Extension for Google Chrome
 
Why don't you just donate a very small amount... somthing like $3.00 you'll get a registered version, and you'll be able to upload more than one file at a time. . . .
 
Where do you read that? I don't knew it, where can I get more information from what you said?

I want that zooom upload do Filesonic, Fileserve and Filejungle the same file at the same time ;)
 
But I want to upload to Filesonic, Fileserve and Filejungle the same file at the same time ;)

and not part1 to filesonic, part1 to fileserve and part1 to filejungle...X-(

like multiupload.com tool ( http://www.multiupload.com/download ), but multiupload don't work with filejungle and have many bugs
 
you can upload to Filesonic, Fileserve and Filejungle at the same time with the unregistered ver.

did you change your max upload settings?


edit: unless things have changed over the past 2-3 months
 
you are not understanding me. :facepalm:

I know I can upload the same file to filesonic, fileserve and filejungle at the same time, it uploads like this:

uploading Part1 Filesonic...
uploading Part1 Fileserve...
uploading Part1 Filejungle...

I want it to upload like this:

uploading Part1 Filesonic, Fileserve, Filejungle
uploading Part2 Filesonic, Fileserve, Filejungle
etc


Do you understand me now?:)
 
Get a registered copy as I suggested before, and you'll be able to do that.
I don't understand what the big deal is.
I can have 100+ files uploading at the same time with my registered version.
 
get a reg version of fileuploader or learn english so you can explain well or if you cant do that follow me

it will help you to get register version for free.. if you are lucky

go to others section at hosting category in wj, look for RDP providers, ask for demo, if the provider is new he must have an registered version of fileuploader in his demo mostly give for free to their clients. while on demo find fileuploader folder, copy all files of fileuploader & rar it, then upload to mediafire.... then download from mediafire at your pc. you will have a reg version of fileuploader.
happy stealing... i hope no rdp provider read this

Oppps

sometime my keyboard speaks for himself.
 
There are many ways of doing it with Zoom.
You can use MIRRORCREATOR or MULTIUPLOAD for instance.

So, if I login my MIRRORCREATOR account in zoom, it will upload my files to my selected mirrors hosts automatically?

For an example, I have an account on MIRRORCREATOR and i'm looged in my accounts on MIRRORCREATOR (fileserve, filesonic and filejungle). If I upload one file, it will automatically upload to my fileserve, filesonic and filejungle account?8-)

sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand my idea...;)

like this:

1) Chose your file to upload
2) Pick the (premium) sites to upload it to
3) Upload it to the z-o-o-m servers
4) The z-o-o-m server uploads it to the chosen (premium) sites in step 2)
5) When done you get the links

So with other words, something like this:

featurerequestzoom.png
 
Last edited:
File mirror site does exactly same...If you don't want to use website and only want in application..then better develop one for yourself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
167
Messages
14
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom