WHich Is Better

• Multi Poster 4

Votes: 62 78.5%
  • Auto Post Maker v3m 1.4.2

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes easily to Multi Poster 4. Mostly because Jay is an awesome person (the person who developed this wonderful and handy tool for uploaders to help them spreading their links). The interface is awesome and couldn't be better. It has all necessary features. It's blazing fast. It's stable, it has a great uptime. There's one thing I would like to have improved in Multi Poster 4 and that is the majority of pre-made templates and more supported forums types. Autopostmaker supports more forums, therefore it would probably be good to have both of these tools if you are an uploader and want to spread your links in one easy click. Autopostmaker doesn't look professional, and the interface is terrible. If Batori (the creator) comes up with a better interface (design) it could probably raise on popularity. I assume Multi Poster 4 is the most wanted public auto poster which is available for everyone. It's rather cheap, only $20 for a lifetime license. Batori has some weirds payments which is stupid. Why can't he just charge a specific amount for a lifetime license to? It would be easier for him, and for the users who wants to use his software. At the end I must add that I like the support I got from Jay much more than the support I got from Batori. A good support is really important in my eyes. Specially if you're the "founder" of a software which requires massive supports to everyone. GG. MP4 1-0

Regards,
Sandvik

i only used autopostmaker becoz batori accepts alertpay.And its good. price is higher as compared to mp4 but its worth of the money. i would love to use mp4 but jay dont accept money via alertpay.:(

I use Autoposter and its kinda slow... I would like to buy MP4 but developer doesnt support Alertpay.

For MP4 users, is it possible to add any forum (with setup of course) or post can only be made to forums which are supported by program ?

Have them both, bought both....both lacks features from the other one, like v3m is missing part where u can add your templates, without asking anyone, and MP4 is missing folder monitoring and autosend function...if they could mix features, then I could say one is better from the other. I do however use v3m because of autosend feature, since it is custom made for me xD

Because of that, my voice goes to v3m

I voted for MP4 but MP5 is powerful =D

About batori's Auto Post Maker v3m 1.4.2 it kinda sucks as everything (except posting) is loaded from his server.

They should come together and make ultimate poster, because both of their apps suck but still made for comfort! :D

According to rumors, they worked together, but they split. Don't want to enter in details, since it's not my business.

Well, we would rly have one decent poster, instead of this now.
Neither one have all. Or there is some intention of one developer to add feature from the other poster :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back