MoneyBookers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn1ght

Alright so is anyone here from Canada. I want to use MB, but when I try to withdraw my money to my bank account, after 5 days they tell me the bank account is invalid or something.

When i add my bank account all they ask for is the SWIFT code and the Account number. Wouldn't they need anything else? Like including the branch/transit number into the account number?

I also heard that they have large fees when wiring you the money, since it's from the UK, can anyone confirm that?

Hope someone can help me out :(.

10 comments
1> Yea They Need Swift Code and Account Number only
Account Number u must have already :p and u can get swift code on ur cheque book or via ur local branch

2> Yes They charge quite a hefty amount of fees while withdrawing so i mostly dont withdraw from der i always prefer pp

But yea moneybookers can limit ur account maybe anytime for security reasons and may ask you for ur legal documents to be sent to them
So always be prepared with the legal documents :)

Legal Documents should of the Account holders name

All the info must match the info u filled during the sign up

because a small mishap can permalimit your account causing you to loose all your money

Yea I did that, I entered the SWIFT CODE, and Account number and when I try to withdraw, 5 days later get an e-mail saying withdrawal failed.

So I was wondering if including the branch/transit number into the account number would work?

I mean even PP has fees, but everyone says MB has less fees, is that true about withdrawing as well?

Yes but they send money in Euros irrespective of the currency selected so banks charge for conversion. You might end up getting lesser than you expected.

I think you are trying to withdraw to Standard Chartered or your bank use them as mediator. Money bookers have some problem with SC Bank so not sending payments there.

Transaction fee is around $3 per withdrawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back