Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

MobileCame.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

8 comments

You got the static register thingy going on, so why not remove the "Register First" forum? Move your Guest Downloads up there. Not only would you make the site look better by getting rid of that ugly "Register" image, but you may also get a few more signups as a result :).

I would also suggest updating the banner you have.

I'm not fond of the forum icons, but if I told you to remove them you would just keep them anyways so I won't say that lol.

Good luck!
 
hello friend kholu please give me this script
2cz1sfr.png


Thank you,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
37
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom