MightYupload.com - Official Support/$5 welcome gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for my payout requested Aug 9, 2015.

What's with the delay?

No answer, mightyupload?

Last edited:
Many uploaders have problems with paypal . Paypal restrict more and more accounts who receive money from hosts. Also many hosts have problems working with paypal. It's necessary to add more payments processors(e.g. Payza or skrill).How we will be paid if we have paypal accounts restricted?

Hello Mightyupload

Keep getting the cloudflare error and was wondering if it could be fixed for users and linkers alike..

Thanks

otep39

Has anyone been paid recently? I'm still using Paypal and it's still listed on my account as my payment method. But I have a payment outstanding from October 14 and usually they pay really fast. I e-mailed them, but no response. :(

OK, so still nothing from Mightyupload -- no payment and no responses to my e-mails and xCyber from Mightyupload hasn't replied to my PM, although mind you the PM was only yesterday. But not the e-mails. Mightyupload has had plenty of time to respond to those. Have others been paid recently? I'm getting concerned...

Well, I finally received a response from Mightyupload. As I suspected, they're having Paypal problems. However, I wasn't told how this problem would be solved or when they're going to pay anyone. Instead, I was admonished for having the nerve to ask about my payment at all because my payment isn't large, by Mightyupload standards at least. Apparently only people with large payments are allowed to have concerns according to Mightyupload. Lesson learned LOL.

Last edited:
this host stil pay?

Well, they used to. But now it seems not. They definitely haven't paid me and it's been almost a month. And not only that, when I asked them about it and they finally replied, they were kind of rude and dismissive and didn't say when they were going to pay. They apparently have a Paypal issue. They didn't say what they're doing to fix it though.

As we said, we have some issues with paypal. It's not on our hand.
We are trying to fix it asap.

Please note that we always pay, but you already know that. So I'm asking from everyone just to hold on a little more.

As we said, we have some issues with paypal. It's not on our hand.
We are trying to fix it asap.
Please note that we always pay, but you already know that. So I'm asking from everyone just to hold on a little more.

Well, of course, what IS in on your hand is to make it possible to change from Paypal. For me personally, I'd be happy to use a different payment method. But as you know, you don't have a pulldown list of payment methods on your site. I've asked before about changing my payment method, but you don't answer the question. I know Paypal is getting problematic, but it's just sounding like an ongoing excuse not to pay in this case.

He not answer more to Facebook and Skype ! The files are deleted within 5 days with us. It seems to us as he deletes files as soon a new upload comes!
We are really disappointed! He was the best in the scene!Do what my friend! About four weeks ago, he cleared us more than 600 files!
After he has 600 data deleted, we are really angry!No response to our request! Simply deleted!
We do not know what's wrong with him! Let's see if he answers us here!

Well, the last time xCyber posted on here, two weeks ago, he/she wanted us to know "we always pay." The way to prove you pay is to pay, which they haven't done. Not me at least. Then there are the other issues too, like the one Gringo described just above. I also used to really like this host. But now Mightyupload is all about blaming anyone and anything so that they don't have to pay. I got an e-mail where they even blamed ME. Apparently when I said publicly that they aren't paying me (7 weeks and counting now) it caused them to lose money, so now that's the reason they aren't paying anyone.

I don't know what's worse, Mightyupload with all their excuses or Bestreams.net who doesn't communicate at all, but only pays now to large earners it seems. Also 7 weeks and counting.

Last edited:
to tell you my experience with this host and i hope you can understand what i say because my english is not very good

I work for a long time with this host and each time I was paid

but about four months only problem I have with him...

first he started to shave...after that the views was counted corectly but not the money

after that he changed the rates...after that was 1000views/0.5

i have screenshot whit all my earnings...and my earning is very strange...i have screenshot because i expect to get ban

i talked whit him on skype...we have a deal...first deal was ok he paid

when i asked abot the deal last time...he told me i am a SCAM :)))

and now everyday is online on skype but nothyng

i told him many times i whan to remove my files but he not let me to remove

so be careful whit this host

for me is a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back