Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Micro Niche Site for Adsense - $50 per site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I want to sell 2 micro niche site for adsense. I've done keyword research and added premium content to these sites. All keywords have 2000+ searches per month and $1+ CPC.
Here is 1st site: http://howtothickenhair.net/verify.txt
and 2nd site: meningitissymptomsinadults.org
Price: $50 per site.
I have spent about $150 building these sites but I am busy studying now so I dont have time to build backlink. If you buy and put some SEO effort, I ensure that you will have a good earning with these sites.
I will give you Genesis Framework and all latest child themes for free if you buy my sites. They are worth more than $300. So Don't miss this!
 

4 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
Active Member · Joined
65
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom