MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put japan and malasia in a higher teir and also why cant I see where my downloads are coming from?

Sorry I didn't get your point. is it a question why Japan and Malaysia are in higher tiers, or an objection ?

Currently we have no feature to show where downloads are coming from.

I uploaded aller multiple files and today when I looked at how many downloads have had, to my surprise none.
So I have given the download links and there is no way to boot (that is to say the browser is trying to open the page but can not).

So it is impossible to win anything ....

I uploaded aller multiple files and today when I looked at how many downloads have had, to my surprise none.
So I have given the download links and there is no way to boot (that is to say the browser is trying to open the page but can not).

So it is impossible to win anything ....

Hello

If you get a real completed downloads you will definitely see it counted in your reports.

Let me know please what is your account in Mexashare ?

Watch your MP.

I checked your account, you uploaded your first 6 files in the past 12 hours and no traffic came to us yet through any of your files.

Please remember that uploading in not enough to generate downloads... You have to post links in a site/forum with a good and real traffic, and you are recommended to use our links alone or primary to get downloads rapidly. can you pm me where did you post our links.

Our PPD system working well and we counts completed downloads from all countries... Feel free to test our PPD system from another PC/RDP, whenever you want. and make sure when you test to download the file as anonymous and from IP that wasn't use to download any file from MexaShare in the past 24 hours, because we count one download only from the same IP in 24 hour.

@Vo69ci ... I checked your account and found that you already marked on ( make my own files downloadable by premium users only ) ... so currently only premium users can download any of your files... if you want to allow free users to download your files please make sure to remove the mark in ( my account ) page .

2016_09_28_17_04_57.jpg

Last edited:
Already modified.
I signed up last night and for whatever reason I thought it was something else.

PD:
It've done a test and apparently where it does not work on my browser:

Pale Moon version: 26.4.1 (x64)

Last edited:
Already modified.
I signed up last night and for whatever reason I thought it was something else.

PD:
It've done a test and apparently where it does not work on my browser:

Pale Moon version: 26.4.1 (x64)

Well since you removed the mark, and your links are already posted somewhere and there are a real and active downloaders so you suppose to start get downloads. ( we even cannot 't guarantee that 100% because it always depend on where do you post, and how many links you post, and how many other file hosts you use with Mexashare )

About browser .. so your links doesn't show up when you open any of it by the browser you mentioned ?
Anyways they should show up for your downloaders if you post our links in any forum/site because 99% of our users use one of the popular web browsers ( Firefox - Chrome - IE - Opera ).

For ( Pale Moon ) I just installed it to check, and Mexashare links working as usual with it ( Check pm please to see the screenshot ).

So it seems the problem is in your PC or browser ...

please put those country in higher tiers

Well actually it all depends on the quality of traffic that we receive from any country .... Japan and Malaysia are already in good tiers... Japan in tier 2 and Malaysia in tier 3 ... if we get better quality of traffic from any of them or any other country it will be upgraded in our PPD system ( like how we recently upgraded Qatar and Singapore to tier 1 after we start receiving a good quality of traffic from both )

Thanks

Last edited:
A question:

No way to know where are the downloads (country) ?.

downloads already appear in reports.

Well I checked your account again, so downloads started for your files after you removed the mark from ( premium only ).

Sorry, currently we don't show countries in reports. if we added that feature later we will announce it.

You have activated the FTP upload ?.
Why me not let me, always get error and does not connect.

Yes FTP is automatically active for all registered users so it supposes to work for your account.

Please pm me with more details about the problem you see and a screenshot if possible.

can you fix ftp upload, always failed to upload
all download stuck in 70% and start again from 0% or failed

Hello

We are changing some of our servers and FTP upload will be rebuilt in the new servers and that problem ( which is mostly a geo location problem ) will be permanently solved. until that time and if you still have that problem I hope you use zoom uploader or the regular download button.

We will let you know once the changing and FTP rebuild is done and thank you for your patience .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back