MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats ...........FoxMan

Thanks styla but I got less this time compared to last month.

I got 178$ for 30k UD this time

Hey Man u have Get Batter Rate Then Me

Me Got only 138$ for 55K UD Thats not Fair Please Styla Check This Situation and Do Something

I have got a response, they informed that this month we got a worst payouts from our advertising companies so that's why there is such decrease in affiliates income.

We are either looking for a new company or asking them to improve the payouts.

We apologize to our affiliates for this trouble but we are making it sure that it don't happen again in future.

Congrats ...........FoxMan

Hey Man u have Get Batter Rate Then Me

Me Got only 138$ for 55K UD Thats not Fair Please Styla Check This Situation and Do Something

its nothing like that bux2, it also depends on kind of traffic, mine is totally mixed, so got higher payouts than you, that is all.

I got only $103 only for 40k ud unlike last month 44k with $178.

I hope it won't happen again...

Yea Hope its won't happen next month

previous 2 month was great for me but this month average lets start work again guys next month we will happy again

Thanks...........MS

its nothing like that bux2, it also depends on kind of traffic, mine is totally mixed, so got higher payouts than you, that is all.

Yes its also depends on Traffic but My Friends i m using MS only 2 months 1st month had got 38K UD and gets $185 for That and 2nd Month Got 80K+ UD and Got $420+ for that i have posting same forums same place but only this month earning downs

but no problem next month i'll cover my lose of this month

THnks.........MS

Thank you for your patience guys, You have enjoyed a good time with Megashare so I hope you'll bear with us today.

yes Styla MS the one of the Best Host till and Good rates better then others i always with MS Really MS changes my Life and increase my earning....Thanks.....

Styla any news about V2?????????

got low payment this month but Megashare paid us very well. I'll bear this month and hope rates will increase next month.

Hey Styla Again Mass Deletion????????
It may possible because since long time no one reported mass deletion so I think there could be another one.
How to get my payment ?
there are no form payment option.
We send payments monthly, just register with your Paypal email and PM me your email address, we'll send payments at the end of each month.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks!

didnt do anything, just waiting for the file to finish uploading and i get this error??!!! What is this error, cant upload any damn thing, losing on downloads here. Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back