MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our premium and affiliate accounts, both are different from each other. We had just affiliate accounts when the site was launched back in 2004 and later on premium was added separately.

For earning purposes, only affiliate accounts are enough, no need to become premium because it won't give you any extra features.

Thanks!

Haven't been paid yet!
Hi pvtsale,

You are already on our list of paid affiliates last months so why didn't you got payment this month? Are you sure you got enough payable downloads last month?
Megashare looks good, but never really tired using it. But I'll try it now.
Welcome Myth,

I am sure you'll enjoy your stay with Megashare, you may not find some advanced features in our current version but we never had a complaint about earnings, you'll definitely enjoy your earning with Megashare.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks!

Yes in premium account, larger files can be uploaded but I think some one mentioned here that free users were also able to upload more than 1GB?

Hi, Dj

Currently you can't see your earnings real time but estimated are around $5/1000 unique downloads.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back