MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who are getting first payment this month, please PM me your megashare email addresses.

Thanks!

msplash did you sent me your email before?

Hey Styla, if it's not too much trouble, could you check what's my unique downloads for the last month? I can't see the unique downloads since I signed up under premium account. Just wanna see how am I doing in terms of the rate and traffic.

Thanks!

Styla have read my comments :(
Yes Sam I have read that and already sent a mail to payment department asking them to explain why there is such a difference in earnings, waiting for a reply.
Hey Styla, if it's not too much trouble, could you check what's my unique downloads for the last month? I can't see the unique downloads since I signed up under premium account. Just wanna see how am I doing in terms of the rate and traffic.

Thanks!
No, kennt that's not possible, why don't you make an affiliate account? We'll always send payments from both of your account but in this way you'll be much easier with your stats.
oh and styla, the page reloading problem is back. Can you please check it as its affecting my downloads adversely
Thanks for informing, I'll look into this.

Yes Sam I have read that and already sent a mail to payment department asking them to explain why there is such a difference in earnings, waiting for a reply.

Thank You for your support..<3
I am really feeling down today and even got slight fever because of lots of tensions coming at once..

Will be waiting for the reply...

No, kennt that's not possible, why don't you make an affiliate account? We'll always send payments from both of your account but in this way you'll be much easier with your stats.

I think he is waiting for v2 because after premium and affiliate will be merged...

Hey Guys,

I just got paid. The good part is last month I got paid on the 5th and this month it's a bit earlier than that. The not so good part is it's less than expected:

Unique dls: 59734

Paid: $416

I'm terrible at maths but I think I got just less than $7 per thousand dls, guess it must have been a not so good month for high paying ad campaigns for them?

Anyway,
Thanks Megashare

Hey Guys,

I just got paid. The good part is last month I got paid on the 5th and this month it's a bit earlier than that. The not so good part is it's less than expected:

Unique dls: 59734

Paid: $416

I'm terrible at maths but I think I got just less than $7 per thousand dls, guess it must have been a not so good month for high paying ad campaigns for them?

Anyway,
Thanks Megashare

59734 Uds _____ $416
1000 UDs______ X
X= 1000 x 416 / 59734
X= $6.96 per 1000 UDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back