MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,I need some help...I'd like to start work with this host,but i don't understando how it works! :-(
thanks very much! :-)

Ps:also if is there a file manager...because I can't see it... :-(

Hi everybody,I need some help...I'd like to start work with this host,but i don't understando how it works! :-(
thanks very much! :-)

Ps:also if is there a file manager...because I can't see it... :-(

Well sign up using your Paypal ID. Make sure you choose affiliate account. Right now, there really isn't any file manager besides showing you the filenames and download count. But worry not, Megashare is going to roll out V2 soon.

Your focus right now should be making $$ off MS. You can start by either uploading the files from your home pc or you can use the remote upload function. If you want better speed, I suggest you get a USA RDP or Rapidleech from USA DC. That way your speed will reach the maximum since MegaShare is located in the US.

Hey guys can anyone help me with this regarding paypal:

Code:
https://www.paypal-apac.com/india/

Will this affect Megashare receipts...???
And they even say in their first point that I will not be able to buy anything..??? :(
What the Hell...???

Please help me understand this thing..

@samsexy
As per India Govt RBI law.. any entity which provides on-demand payment has to be regulated as Bank and paypal doesn't want that happen.if paypal keeps Indian user money for more than 7 days they have to pay interest to user as per Law and that's how all banks in India works like HDFC,CITIBANK and others.
next thing is that all entities who brings cash-flow into India have to basically report transaction above $500 to the RBI.PayPal is basically just circumnavigating around this mandate by restricting the payments to $500. Once they do this, they have no obligation to report it to the RBI or the Indian government.
Paypal has been blocked or regulated in countries like Japan,Taiwan,Brazil and USA..but in USA Paypal has accepted and will pertain to IRS standards,if they don't IRS will tell them to F --off

I hope Megashare will provide Paypal alternative to India user such like Alertpay or moneybooker.:)

If you can help z-o-o-m to add your hosting service in his software, you would get much wider range of Hard Core upoaders. (well, you are there, but without the possibility to upload on account.

@samsexy
As per India Govt RBI law.. any entity which provides on-demand payment has to be regulated as Bank and paypal doesn't want that happen.if paypal keeps Indian user money for more than 7 days they have to pay interest to user as per Law and that's how all banks in India works like HDFC,CITIBANK and others.
next thing is that all entities who brings cash-flow into India have to basically report transaction above $500 to the RBI.PayPal is basically just circumnavigating around this mandate by restricting the payments to $500. Once they do this, they have no obligation to report it to the RBI or the Indian government.
Paypal has been blocked or regulated in countries like Japan,Taiwan,Brazil and USA..but in USA Paypal has accepted and will pertain to IRS standards,if they don't IRS will tell them to F --off

I hope Megashare will provide Paypal alternative to India user such like Alertpay or moneybooker.:)

Are you that RBI-expert ex-employee who had a chat...???

Anyways the only this I can get around is receiving payments in multiples of $500 in future..
But the main problem comes is the payment..
I cannot make any payment to anyone... :(

Paypal is really give a lot of trouble to Indian users.

And I checked some alternatives but can't really decide what to do..:(

Look Styla I told that something BAD is going to happen and it happened.. :'(
I am guy with bad luck always with me.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sam, I think you you need a chillaxitive. Worst case scenario. You get more than one payment keeping them just under $500 ~ so bad? You can still get your money out. Deposit someplace else, open another bank account, and pay who you need. Paypal for now, becomes like a cashpoint for your MS money. You can take out a max amount each time. The most I've ever been able to take out a cashpoint in one day is $300!! Plus MS have said they will soon be adding other payment methods. And I think you need to look for the positive here more, not the negative. It's bad enough to be thinking I'm an unlucky person, and then to write it down, it's like you're confirming it. Seems to me you've been lucky with MS, so if you look for the bright side more. Then I bet you'll find you'll be making your own good luck. All this is meant with the best of intentions for you. Keep smiling :D

Sam, I think you you need a chillaxitive. Worst case scenario. You get more than one payment of $500 ~ so bad? You can still get your money out. Deposit someplace else and pay who you need. It becomes like a cashpoint for you! Plus MS have said they will soon be adding other payment methods. And I think you need to look for the positive here more, not the negative. Then I bet you'll find you'll be making your own good luck. Keep smiling :D

Well right now the domain problem is solved because I extended the domain expiry till 2013... So no worries in paying for that now..

And about receipts the only way is that I need to get the money under $500..
Suppose if I earn $998 then i will need to get it in two separate transactions of $499 each...

And in future if I need to pay someone then I am thinking of a credit card...

And the case of alternatives doesn't come in question now because its the Gov of India (RBI) who have laid down the rules and Paypal and others do not want to follow those rules because if they follow then they will come under a different set of rules and they will be considered as a bank...

Paypal do not want Indian users to give a break...:(

Edit:
About confirming that I am unlucky person was because whenever I am going good and doing great job all of a sudden something goes wrong always and all the hard work is wasted in a few seconds and I also told it because Styla even said that nothing is going to happen but yes it happened though I can get out of the situation and make another way out but I am a lazy person as most of you guys know :P

And after encouragement from Styla and Fileserveaffiliate I did manage to keep myself happy and forgot that something is going to happen but now as it happened I need to face it because I can't go against it..

A hoping to be famous quote in a near future by a great person (that's me, haha) :P

"Life is a Rubik's Cube. You solve one side but the other side is still in trouble. But as Rubik's Cube can be solved, life can also be solved"
:)

Thx sexy,:P is good wori 2 get split makemoney $500+. Mst me friend never with have $500. B happy, happy sexy :P

Very sorry but this time I just understood some part..

You are trying to say that for getting worried I need to first make $500+ which I will make...

And I got that you telling me to be happy which I am doing always and even did it in the last comment throwing away a near future famous quote...:P

But I am I didn't understand this:
"Mst me friend never with have $500."

Hope you will explain it to me..8-) :)

No me say 4 peepl here $500 is big make money n 2 b happy it not wors. Is not so bad prob

But my problem was not to make $500+..
My problem was that I cannot receive a payment of $500+ in paypal account from March 1, 2011
If someone sends me a $500+ then that payment will be returned back...

Suppose I will be receiving $998 then I will have to take that in two transactions that is $499 + $499...
I cannot take the whole $998 at once...

I hope you got it...:)

Are you that RBI-expert ex-employee who had a chat...???

Anyways the only this I can get around is receiving payments in multiples of $500 in future..
But the main problem comes is the payment..
I cannot make any payment to anyone... :(

Paypal is really give a lot of trouble to Indian users.

And I checked some alternatives but can't really decide what to do..:(

Look Styla I told that something BAD is going to happen and it happened.. :'(
I am guy with bad luck always with me.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

No,I inquired about this fuss at RBI branch located in CBD Belapur (New Mumbai) ...I even showed him some print out about the article i found on the web regarding paypal & RBI ...the Branch Asst Manager Rajesh Ramaswami stated that RBI didn't asked Paypal to block India User from Making Payment but Paypal is suppose to file the all user transaction with their Pan ID number.

Alertpay is good alternative but I hate their high fees for check.moneybooker would work great as they have less fees and does Int Bank deposit.

I am stuck with Paypal as I don't use credit card..my debit card has security pin so it doesn't work either.<_<

It would be great if meghashare add alertpay or moneybooker for Indian uploader.

No,I inquired about this fuss at RBI branch located in CBD Belapur (New Mumbai) ...I even showed him some print out about the article i found on the web regarding paypal & RBI ...the Branch Asst Manager Rajesh Ramaswami stated that RBI didn't asked Paypal to block India User from Making Payment but Paypal is suppose to file the all user transaction with their Pan ID number.

Alertpay is good alternative but I hate their high fees for check.moneybooker would work great as they have less fees and does Int Bank deposit.

I am stuck with Paypal as I don't use credit card..my debit card has security pin so it doesn't work either.<_<

It would be great if meghashare add alertpay or moneybooker for Indian uploader.

I don't think that moneybookers have a Bank Transfer for India..

And right now the only problem for me is paying to someone which I think will be getting a Credit Card for it..

And I think Megashare can send me the payment in installments if I earn more than $500 in a month..8-)

Yes me got u n me wan this prob :D It mean me make big make money :) :)

Oh obviously no one wants this problem and you too do not want this problem because you are already earning $500+ and I am sure you will be making much more in future...:)

I don't see any future changes for Indonesian users...:)

How much money you expecting this month...???

There is a simple solution. Create a fake paypal account, verify it with a VCC. Then get the payments on that account. If it is above 500$ , lets say 600$. Transfer 500$ to your real paypal account first, transfer this amount to you bank account within 7 days. When that is done, send the remaining 100$ to your real account and transfer it. An easy way to bypass everything.

I don't think that moneybookers have a Bank Transfer for India..

And right now the only problem for me is paying to someone which I think will be getting a Credit Card for it..

And I think Megashare can send me the payment in installments if I earn more than $500 in a month..8-)

moneybookers do make International Bank Transfer with fees 1.80 Euro and for Cheque with fees 3.50 Euro...check out their Fees section.
It would be great if Meghashare release earning for India user..greater than $500 in 2 part

There is a simple solution. Create a fake paypal account, verify it with a VCC. Then get the payments on that account. If it is above 500$ , lets say 600$. Transfer 500$ to your real paypal account first, transfer this amount to you bank account within 7 days. When that is done, send the remaining 100$ to your real account and transfer it. An easy way to bypass everything.
cloud bro your solution won't work at all and will result in account frozen with all the money into it...Fake account with US address ?...Paypal can easily catch fake location and VCC.<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back