MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have FTP for uploading or any prog cuz its pain in the ass if i have to go to their page to upload like 50 files at once? Also FTP upload dont work, ive tried it 5 min ago...
They've announced FTP for their v2 which should be with us soon. In the meantime you need RDP or VPS ideally, then it's the fastest host with the fastest uploads in the market. Cloudshadow (who is on this thread) is the real expert on this, and he knows the most, maybe he can give you a few pointers. He did a great comparision here showing Megashare is the fastest of all the hosts, and he's right. I'd repost it if I could find it!

NO why me post wen u take my pissy. Why me help when u larf but me larf biggy me hav $97.50 so ha ha funny frends LOL
Come on, why so serious, don't be so uptight, you're doing well and together we're stronger so join in more, it's better if we help each other. Have you gotted it now. I promise I won't take the pissy anymore :D

They've announced FTP for their v2 which should be with us soon. In the meantime you need RDP or VPS ideally, then it's the fastest host with the fastest uploads in the market. Cloudshadow (who is on this thread) is the real expert on this, and he knows the most, maybe he can give you a few pointers. He did a great comparision here showing Megashare is the fastest of all the hosts, and he's right. I'd repost it if I could find it!

I have gigabit server only for me, but there is no way that i am going to add file by file all day long, i tought to prepare archives over day and upload at night...

I have gigabit server only for me, but there is no way that i am going to add file by file all day long, i tought to prepare archives over day and upload at night...
You don't have to you can have loads of tabs open at the same and upload multiple files at the same time and it really is faster than any other hosts. I'm sure Cloudshadow will explain better than me when he comes back on this thread :)

Don't want to bump, so editing, I just saw this on dp. Amazing:

Originally Posted by betterweb
I tried using hotfile exclusively but didn't get extra money, Megashare is definitely the key, as earning $900+ was a big surprise, I didn't think it was possible to get towards a full time income with a file host. But they say on their affiliate page earn more than an eBay power seller, I thought it was rubbish, but it's not. One clue, multiple rar files is a key for me. It rhymed!! I really feel I now know how to make big money online and it's thanks to megashare. I'm really grateful and so is my bank manager, thanks Megashare. You're the best, better than Facebook and they've been valued at 50 billion! Can I buy some shares?
Hi Beterweb,
We love you too, I'll pass on your request for shares to management. We're happy that you're happy! Do you want a pr job!! I suppose I should mention there are some affiliates earning some thousands a month who, for whatever reason, don't want o confirm their earnings?? So Beterweb there's still some ways to go!! But hey, thanks for your support. I think you may be due a bonus with your fab comments! Thanks for loving MS.
Edit Post   Reply   Reply With Quote           

I have a doubt.
On Tuesday I uploaded a TV show. Megashare says it was downloaded 752 times. It even got downloads before I posted. In unique Downloads says I have 85.
Where does those downloads come from,then?
In unique Downloads says I have 85.

I know I have to focus on Unique downloads, but would you tell me what Bulk download and Unique downloads are?

thanks!

I have a doubt.
On Tuesday I uploaded a TV show. Megashare says it was downloaded 752 times. It even got downloads before I posted. In unique Downloads says I have 85. Where does those downloads come from,then?
In unique Downloads says I have 85. I know I have to focus on Unique downloads, but would you tell me what Bulk download and Unique downloads are? thanks!
I think this bulk downloads thing is broken. They've announced they're getting rid of it and I don't understand it myself, and I don't really care about it, I focus on uniques and am doing quite well. The explanation I've seen though if you're really interested, is bulk is 1 file downloaded several time by single user and uncompleted downloads, but it still doesn't make sense in your case. Sorry don't understand, just ignore it like me or you'll go nuts trying to work it out!
where is the affiliate stats pages ? I mean if I'm to receive %70 of ads, where do I see stats ?
Click on your email address once you sign in and you'll see your unique downloads, but it doesn't show you earnings. It's more of a file viewer than file manager at the moment! This put me off to start with, but: 1) Apparently we're getting an amazing file manager with their v2. 2) They really do pay the most, so I don't mind waiting for it and earning the most I can from them in the meantime
Stilk ure share just giv me car n no pissy me
You crack me up. I have no idea what that means??? Anyone else? :D

Guys how can we know earnings on this site?????

We can't yet until v2 comes out with an advanced file manager, but don't wait! There's lots of us earning good money even without seeing our earnings. Seems MS is a file host we can trust, have you seen these, the first two quoted are from another forum:

"Originally Posted by betterweb
I tried using hotfile exclusively but didn't get extra money, Megashare is definitely the key, as earning $900+ was a big surprise, I didn't think it was possible to get towards a full time income with a file host. But they say on their affiliate page earn more than an eBay power seller, I thought it was rubbish, but it's not"

"Hi Beterweb, I suppose I should mention there are some affiliates earning some thousands a month who, for whatever reason, don't want o confirm their earnings?? So Beterweb there's still some ways to go!! But hey,
thanks for your support. I think you may be due a bonus with your fab
comments! Thanks for loving MS"

Just got paid!

Unique dls: 48753

Paid: $364.76

Thanks megashare

I got my payment of $146-$6 (Fee) = $140
Less than the previous but happy because I just posted once in the last month and my rate per 1000 downloads increased from 5.5-6 to 8.5 which is really good for me...

And their are loads more examples in this and other forums, so don't let the lack of a file manager stop you.

I have a doubt.
On Tuesday I uploaded a TV show. Megashare says it was downloaded 752 times. It even got downloads before I posted. In unique Downloads says I have 85.
Where does those downloads come from,then?
In unique Downloads says I have 85.

I know I have to focus on Unique downloads, but would you tell me what Bulk download and Unique downloads are?

thanks!

As far as i know, the bulk downloads include

Free downloads + Premium Downloads + Broken Downloads + Downloads not finished + Any other ATTEMPT to download.

While the unique downloads are the actual per ip counted downloads that you will be paid for. Just keep an average in your mind, its around 7-8$ / 1000 uniques ( can be more or less depending on traffic)

The easiest way to upload is by opening multiple tabs and adding the files. This has to be done one by one and there is no alternate to this. I have 2 main advises for you

1. If you want to open in bulk, add all the files at night and leave them on, they'll be uploaded in batches of 3.

2. Save the uploaded files in a txt file in your pc for future reference. Megashare doesn't have a filemanager atm so finding your files among the hundreds of pages can be a chore. So by keeping a record of the files on your pc, you can see everything very quickly.

One more thing, if you want to confirm if a file is working or not i'd advise you to get jdownloader and install it. JD is able to check whether the links are online or not and can serve as an alternate to a link checker/file manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back