MEGA.co.nz - News, Announcements & Discussions

Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no affiliate program

This is what gets file host busted fools I though you knew upload illegal files for money is trying to be stopped

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Mega only downloads with Chrome because Mega was designed with the new HTML 5 sh** and all other browsers do not work with the new HTML 5

I have heard that Mega also works with Maxthon not tested my self

Last edited:
Can't login anymore "Invalid login/password", and of course it's valid I doublechecked in the privacy settings. This is a joke...

serious...

who da hell needs to host files in a server? just for share with your friends?????

1% of the world wide web users...

of course there was millions of registered users, almost all uploaders searching for affiliate progam....people who hate cash whores, oh yeah, right, people who upload and share files just for fun and express their freedom of expression...shure my friend, shure....dotcom MEGAPOSER

@Mostarac
But when you choose mega.co.nz for your freedom expression, you'll have to pay for it if you need more than 50GB of freedom :D

First of all BETA means,the site is under testing and not done yet.

All who are against mega and kim dotcom are against yourself.Kim trying to make it possible for you and others to be able to share your files,are this is a fail?
I dont give 1 year,and all the filesharing sites will taken down.Mega is a brand new platform ,which have all the properties to war for our privacy rights and for free file sharing.
No one other filesharing site going to do that.Mega does and i appreciate that.

Last edited:
First of all BETA means,the site is under testing and not done yet.

All you who are against mega and kim dotcom are against yourself.Kim trying to make it possible for you and others to be able to share your files,are this is a fault?
I dont give 1 year,and all the filesharing sites will taken down.Mega is a brand new platform ,which have all the properties to war for our privacy rights.
No one other filesharing site going to do that.Mega does and i appreciate that.

Ok then is MEGA BETA SHIT FAIL, his service its useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back