Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

MechoDDL.Com is looking for new Staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

After 9 months try we are back to Google and penalty has been removed. traffic is increasing so we need more staff to get everything back to normal and get back to the TOP again ASAP .

I'm looking for 3 users which :

  1. have more than 300 posts in WJ .
  2. if own any website(s) , it can get rate +3*
  3. have Free time everyday ( 20 mins per day is enough )

prefer to see Trusted / Respected webmasters applies :)

Regards,
Mecho
 

24 comments

i m interested.. what will be the duty??

** as far I remember ADmin was mr happy mayb...he left mecho? **
 
Last edited:
Hello,

I would like to show my interest in this work. I have good experience with DDL script and can give much more time than asked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
216
Messages
19
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom