VPS ManagedHybrid.com - RDPs, SAS or SATA drives, from £25.00/month (Netherlands, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i just sent payment for a server How long you planning to stick around?

I'm still waiting for my login info

Last edited:
Can I demo the following?

VPS #2 - SAS15K
-1GB RAM- 120GB - SAS 15K RPM - 1GIGE PORT - Windows Server Enterprise 2008 -Unmetered
£50.00GBP Monthly

I already refunded you. Please let me know how we need better support? This is an un-managed service. You signed up over the weekend expecting to get something over the weekend. I do respond via e-mail and do set up over the weekend.

I asked you for your number and texted you to verify who you are since I didn't have that information nor a confirmed address. I am not eligible for any protection from Paypal.

Usually a buyer would contact me through Wj or via e-mail. The reason we were both delayed is to confirm who you were. Having a sign up through Vietnam and you have to understand that the fraud rate is very high, most providers just outright ban the country from signing up.

Again, I refunded you and hopefully you have a bit more patience understanding that confirming that the payment is legit is necessary as I have been charged-backed from Vietnam many times before.

If you have a confirmed address or receive text message to reply back I will gladly set up that account for you no problem.

P.S - Our time difference play a big role between you replying and me sending you e-mails.

Hj managedhybrid. In email i have send for you my phone and i don't receive verify code. I have support ticket to you in site. If you need known info you can support me in site. I wait you but don't have a answer for me. Hope you understand for me. See you again and Thanks you.

EDIT:

Our WHMCS is currently as of 1/3/12 "suspended" due to non-payment. Small hiccup in my part for not paying the bill. I paid in advanced (added funds) to avoid this issue in the future.

WHMCS will still be up and should take by later today to bring it back up.

Thank you,

(Best way to reach me is via e-mail managedhybrid@gmail.com)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back