Make elio keep warez-centre *petition*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashman

!STOP THE MADNESS!

SIGN THE PETITION

http://www.petitiononline.com/WCFTW/petition.html

hint:The below statement is not supposed to be taken seriously
Elio is suffering from a rare form of retarded wastefulness formal known as True_don. SIGN THE PETITION.

We all know we dont know why he is selling it or that its his business but sign the petition nevertheless to show him how much we care.

PLEASE

2gy4l0k.png

s0nic@hackermail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
elio is selling wc
IM RICK JAMES BITCH! says:
warez-centre?
wtf
does Radu know?
s0nic@hackermail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
i guess
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=15847
wtf elio thinks is joke
fucking elio, its all because of his jewish friend
IM RICK JAMES BITCH! says:
fuckin ass why he gonna do us like that?

54 comments
Seriously dude, you shouldn't poke you nose where u don't fucking belong!

Everyone has a Real Life and many reason force people to do such things!

@op dont give dumb examples..
its nice that your are a very faithful and honest member there..but on the other side its completely the admins wish to sell or keep his site ..

bye

If we all stick together he wont sell it. Infinity Ward pissed of all PC gamers and now they got a huge petition and BAM they might bring it back.

no offence but this is dumb...if he feels like sellin whos got the ryt to stop him?.....that was a bit too straightforward...i guess regular members and admins/mods do have a right but still the decision is upto elio.

You don't see this very often, such loyalty to a forum, I think it's great.

Although I must agree with a few others, Elio is probably going to sell regardless. I wish you luck and hope you twist his arm though mate ;)

Stupid thread.
If the new owner cares about the site, what would you say then?
The site wont change much if i do purchase it. Id only add a few more advertisements.
Everything else would be the same.

Well, I really would like him to keep W-C (and continue with warez) because he's doing such a great job there, but if he's tired of warez and wants some rest, let him rest. I just hope he doesn't regret selling it later :/

Anyways, didn't sign it. Sorry. It's not like it's gonna make a difference, afterall it is his site and it's up to him to do whatever he wants with it.

Stupid thread.
If the new owner cares about the site, what would you say then?
The site wont change much if i do purchase it. Id only add a few more advertisements.
Everything else would be the same.

If the new owner is nice we will all love him/her and thread deleted.

im sure if your nice, chill and if your more of a nig than elio they wont even notice that elio is 6 feet under.

You guys are right, its his business. Anybody buying the site will still make tons of profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back