Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a website sale but didn't got premium sale. I am the only one who is posting lumfile links on my site.

Vmi8uGv.jpg

Please check and confirm me.

yes i thing wrong with sales.bcause i leave luma 2 month back.but now i start again 20 days back
and i getting 4 sales in starting week.but now again only 1 sale from last 13 days and again i leave luma and i cant use this host in future......

so how i possible my upload data in increase and sales is a dicrease

Again Problem..Missing sales-rebill...(system bug or deceit)
HeU2Wg1.jpg

I got a website sale but didn't got premium sale. I am the only one who is posting lumfile links on my site.

Vmi8uGv.jpg

Please check and confirm me.

This is not the first time mate. 2 months ago i have similar problem :
http://www.wjunction.com/1766862-post4979.htm

And OP said exactly same thing at his first answer : It must be because other uploader links that posting in your site while I'm the only one who posted there. You can follow the rest of story there.

3 new referrals today, but no sale.

Same story here ( I only used Lumfile Link in my posts ) :) :

Lum, you may said that everything work fine, but last few posts showed that affiliates have problem with sales, only got lot free affiliates and lot premium downloads without sales, hope you considering this situation. I saw that in your other Host project : zefile.com, some affiliates have same problems.

Last edited:

And OP said exactly same thing at his first answer : It must be because other uploader links that posting in your site while I'm the only one who posted there. You can follow the rest of story there.

yes i know mate that why i leave luma 2 month back (my some frd also)and again i join 20 days back in starting 1 week sales are working file i getting 4 sale in first week but next 13 days getting only 1 sales with more data.
why I choose again luma.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Getting only one sale

yes i know mate that why i leave luma 2 month back (my some frd also)and again i join 20 days back in starting 1 week sales are working file i getting 4 sale in first week but next 13 days getting only 1 sales with more data.
why I choose again luma.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

whcy0x.png

Getting only 1 sale

Last edited:
I checked all the account no sales recent. Concluded my opinion:

1. If you upload only lumfile
- You not have more download each day
- You have reached your limit members are having premium account, you need to attract new downloader
- Your quality posted not good, alexa rank not good, basic design website, spam posting
- You do not limit filesize/IP

2. You have no sales or low sales because you uploaded many fileshost. I saw which account always good free download

:cough: This is really funny. Dear lumzechai, dont push problems u have on uploaders. I got good sales at a point of time and since couple of weeks i have zero sales, so nothing u say makes sense; not at least to me. and what do u mean by point 2??? almost everyone uploads to minimum 3 to 4 filehosts. y is it that only lumfile sales have an issue n not the other 2 or 3? all in all, as i said earlier, dont push ur faults on my shoulder. im sure sales r taking place with my content but someone else is benefitting (in this case im sure its the reseller) period. lumfile was my favourite host - ddos attacks/files deletion/site down etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....:-= but i think i have come to a point to at least give a temporary break to lumfile. n if many uploaders do the same i feel lumfile will at least feel a small pinch. i dont want to make false claims like i will never upload again on lumfile, but for now:wave:

25 days in lumfile-10000 downloads-0 sales in end of February and first 20 days of March.

I went back to my previous filehost and start posting exactly the same content in exactly the same forums

After 25 days in my old filehost, very good sales and earnings.

Why 0 sales in Lumfile and good sales on the other filehost?

I never use mirror links. I posted only lumfile links.

It was not bad luck for sure.

I really liked Lumfile and wanted to make it my main and only filehost, but i left it after 25 days and 0 sales.

yes you right this is same like me.Thats why again I leave this host.If anyone wanna how they shave sales i will give proof.I earn with new host XX$ with 3 days work.but lumarippppppppppppp

I did not mind the bad cometary
but I think it's time to pay attention
Pure is full of complaints
there is no good references

better grab my bags
and fly to other hosts

alos lucky to continue

not good to have so many complaints

if we are not here to
lose time
we are to make money

I think that's the idea

you think
sadbroker_l.jpg

I did not mind the bad cometary
but I think it's time to pay attention
Pure is full of complaints
there is no good references

better grab my bags
and fly to other hosts

alos lucky to continue

not good to have so many complaints

if we are not here to
lose time
we are to make money

I think that's the idea

you think
sadbroker_l.jpg

found one man who have mind.:hrhr:

Getting only one sale

whcy0x.png

Getting only 1 sale
me to this :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back