• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

So far i already got 2 rebill. Last One on 2012-09-28. And those Rebill exactly 1 month from last month sales.

If you don't accept 50% that Lumfile Offered, then it's your problem. Some offered 60%...But do they really counted...? I read in Rapidgator discussion thread many members posting asking about stats :)

I was talking about AUTOREBILS you dumbass.Read the post before reply.
How do you know Lumfile counts them properly?You ar such a ...

Auto renew is availble with 1 month premium :)

another idiot.IT DOESNT WORK!

I was talking about AUTOREBILS you dumbass.Read the post before reply.
How do you know Lumfile counts them properly?You ar such a ...

another idiot.IT DOESNT WORK!

Oh...Mr.D1ckhe@d, why don't you go to host that offered you better.
And same question for you : How do you know if Lumfile Not counts properly.

If you didn't get any Rebill, you can't say other have same situation like you !

Lum ,why do you state fake information in your first post?

There is no AUTOREBILL system.Do not fool your affliates ,its not cool.

Honestly ,whats the point of using this host?All of their competitors pays more.

uploaded,Ryushare,Filmates,Filegag, even with Rapidgator you can get 60% and their

rebill system works like a charm.
Sooner or later all of your affilate will relaize,its a

total waste of time.

READ MY POST too...i've got 2 REBILLS. You can say AUTO or not AUTO, up to you, but it's counted. AND it work like a charm like your Fav host ! READ your post that i have BOLD...you said their rebill, and i made post and informed others that i've got Rebill too with Lumfile., now who need Read the post before reply 8-)

you ask in public thread, at least you should polite and respect other peoples.

Who do you think you are, coming and posting in this thread then insulted other members that have post and try to inform you the fact.

If you polite, i will more polite, but instead reply in polite manner you insulted me, nobody like treated like that.

Last edited:
Oh...Mr.D1ckhe@d, why don't you go to host that offered you better.
And same question for you : How do you know if Lumfile Not counts properly.

If you didn't get any Rebill, you can't say other have same situation like you !

READ MY POST too...i've got 2 REBILLS. You can say AUTO or not AUTO, up to you, but it's counted. AND it work like a charm like your Fav host ! READ your post that i have BOLD...you said their rebill, and i made post and informed others that i've got Rebill too with Lumfile., now who need Read the post before reply 8-)

you ask in public thread, at least you should polite and respect other peoples.

Who do you think you are, coming and posting in this thread then insulted other members that have post and try to inform you the fact.

If you polite, i will more polite, but instead reply in polite manner you insulted me, nobody like treated like that.

Calm down guys.

Brave !Wyoming was talking about the autorebill system wich should work since 20/09/2012.No one cares that you got some rebills.They pay rebills thats ok,but its not AUTO.

Calm down guys.

Brave !Wyoming was talking about the autorebill system wich should work since 20/09/2012.No one cares that you got some rebills.They pay rebills thats ok,but its not AUTO.

I know. :)
And i explained when he compared other host rebill work like a charm in his post, Lumfile rebill is working like a charm too :D

Even i made mistake, didn't mean he have right to insulted peoples, even in forum we have rules and still need to watch our manner :)
Don't worry, i'm cool, but when someone insulted me, i have to reply.

If he reply again, i will ignored it, i don't want this thread with helpful OP change into trash words thread. Peace.

=======================================

Ok about Autorebill / Auto renewal, CMIIW : On first page Lumfile said :

09/20/2012 -
All payment premium plan 30days will be have auto renewal. I hope it will bring more sales for aff on next month. We trying on other plan.

So that system will be applied for sales after that date, still too early too make comment or asking : is this system work...? As you can see in Premium Page, now for 1 month plan Lumfile have added note : recurring subscription.

So will be fair if we ask this question a month after that system applied :)....but if that system applied for sales before that, then it's work good for me :D

Last edited:
It seems like you are mentally handicapped.Cant you even read?

According the first page of the thread the AUTOREBIL function works,the only problem

is IT DOESNT WORK AT ALL.

Someone asked him yesterday about the autorebills and his answer was:

"I will update when they really activate it" .Its misleading...

Got it now?

this is why we ask because some people here are wrong about this information That Autorebill in this moment not work :facepalm:

please @lumzechai
remove this
09/20/2012 - All payment premium plan 30days will be have auto renewal. I hope it will bring more sales for aff on next month. We trying on other plan.

and add it when you are ready to offer

Last edited:
Wait guys!!Lumzechai will tell us when Autorebills will work again!
Looks like is up to avangate if they will accept this or not (Autorebills)!

We really worked with autorebill. Add other called: if a previous user to buy or not to buy a premium account under your ref. If they are interested in and buy a premium account, we will also called it rebills

We are having discussions with the payment gateway yesterday about the weekly payment on next month. We will keep you updated about weekly payment in few days next.

It seems like you are mentally handicapped.Cant you even read?

According the first page of the thread the AUTOREBIL function works,the only problem

is IT DOESNT WORK AT ALL.

Someone asked him yesterday about the autorebills and his answer was:

"I will update when they really activate it" .Its misleading...

Got it now?

Use more polite words, are you happy when someone you don't know called you with dumbass, mentally handicapped...? Are you having trouble with your manner...?

And if you having problem to understand what my reply refer too, let me help you to referesh you memory, here's your statement :

uploaded,Ryushare,Filmates,Filegag, even with Rapidgator you can get 60% and their
rebill system works like a charm.

And i reply if Lumfile Rebill is working like a charm too.
About you that having no patience with Autorebill, it's your problem. But for me Lumfile already give best support and always response to all questions, and try to fix any issues As fast as they can.

Can't you understand too, they try to offered the best for affiliates, but sometimes there will be problems maybe with payment gateway, etc. But they worked on it.

So if you still want continue, PM me. But for me, Lumfile already give best support, when they give statement news, i can accept if sometimes there will be problem for make that happen, but in the end they always keep their promise.

Not easy to find host with good and helpful support lately, we should happy Lumfile give best support for us.

@lumzechai now i dont understand.
You say "worked" , so will not be autorebills anymore?
Some filehosts avoid avangate because of this issue!And is a big issue.Without autorebills a lot of uploaders will go with other hosts.

@lumzechai now i dont understand.
You say "worked" , so will not be autorebills anymore?
"worked" mean: Activated. If not, we never update TOS or add string "recurring subscription" on 30 days plan.

Pricing Terms

LumFile.com premium service 1-month plan are automatically renewed with recurring credit card, 3 months, 6 months 1-year and lifetime non-recurring, unless terminated or cancelled by You or LumFile.com as mentioned in the Agreement. The Client agrees to pay all account charges and any applicable taxes and other fees in relation to his/her use of the LumFile.com services. More details about the premium service can be found on the LumFile.com premium page.
Some filehosts avoid avangate because of this issue!And is a big issue.Without autorebills a lot of
uploaders will go with other hosts.
I don't think so, we have meeting discussions with Avangate. We bring for them more revenue, and I think they not have problem with our service. LumFile and Avangate is good cooperation. So, no need avoid them :)

Also, autorebill only apply on new orders. Last orders, it can't activate, unfortunately. I hope you can understand it.

News: We installing more NL server. NL server can use within 24h next.

Last edited:
Also, autorebill only apply on new orders. Last orders, it can't activate, unfortunately. I hope you can understand it.
I miss something here or you lie about rebills.
I try to see if autorebills work....but guess what:
snap15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back