Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please some one test the reseller link i.e buy through the reseller and then see if someone gets a sale ...cuz something is really wrong i used to get good sales before :(

again can not upload whats the problem ?

every day is same that now i want make post how i do

it is still problem or u fixed ? or what

ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment

i have got 12 referral signed up under me and only 3 premium members..
why would just anyone sign under me and not buy a premium account?
sounds pretty strange right?
and 2nd thing HAS ANYONE ever saw the user that registered under you went premium? most of you will say NO..or did you?
so this explains that most of the people who sign up under us we won't be getting any funds :(
and last thing please please and please remove the RESELLERS PAGE or the tab and let people buy premium through other methods that are available.
thank you

something mite be wrong otherwise why are they just registering and not buying any premium?
they are having some kinda problem..
thanks and regards

again can not upload whats the problem ? (remote)
every day is same that now i want make post how i do
it is still problem or u fixed ? or what ?

ERROR: Server don't allow uploads at the moment

User: rockamitsingh

remove resellers options sale are getting down getting gud downloads but no sales
if u remove resellers sales will kool
because of resellers sales are skiping

except few members resellers never upload or post any stuff u will get traff & gufd revenue from uploaders only
pls consider uploader words give some benefits for them with out uploaders u cannot run the bussiness
resellers will get sales direct from there sites it self no need to steel uploader sales by keeping reseller option in download page

Please remove the reseller option from Download Page

please some one test the reseller link i.e buy through the reseller and then see if someone gets a sale ...cuz something is really wrong i used to get good sales before :(

i have got 12 referral signed up under me and only 3 premium members..
why would just anyone sign under me and not buy a premium account?
sounds pretty strange right?
and 2nd thing HAS ANYONE ever saw the user that registered under you went premium? most of you will say NO..or did you?
so this explains that most of the people who sign up under us we won't be getting any funds :(
and last thing please please and please remove the RESELLERS PAGE or the tab and let people buy premium through other methods that are available.
thank you

something mite be wrong otherwise why are they just registering and not buying any premium?
they are having some kinda problem..
thanks and regards
50bd6a37a29d1QTbLTd.jpg

Ftp is the most stable method to upload files in my case.

I just need to issue a "mput *" command and all the files are queued to upload at a speed of 30~100MB/s , within half an hour time, I can then go to "My files" file manager to collect all my newly uploaded lumfile links. :)

Last edited:
it was e20.lumfile.com . right now upload wrking agn.. but hope it will stay for good.. cz its happening throughout the day.. few min wrking and thn again not wrking

it was e20.lumfile.com . right now upload wrking agn.. but hope it will stay for good.. cz its happening throughout the day.. few min wrking and thn again not wrking
Because we trying add more NL server. Sometimes have mistake config.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back