• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lumzechai,

What do i need to do to get my premium account back up, I have PM you already about this.

I purchased a 180day account on the 18th of October so i got a week out it, I beleive i have been rather patient i just want to know something is happening, but alas no response at all.

Can you either respond to me or give a refund?

So i-koruna is just temporary right?

Yes ;)

lumzechai,

What do i need to do to get my premium account back up, I have PM you already about this.

I purchased a 180day account on the 18th of October so i got a week out it, I beleive i have been rather patient i just want to know something is happening, but alas no response at all.

Can you either respond to me or give a refund?

Yes, we inform on our website. Please follow on it. 8-)

premium acct. deleted also

my premium account also was deleted obviously. I did send an email with all the data requested [Order ID etc.] but have not heard anything back yet. Wondering how long it will take until premium account is restored. Already lost a week now and it's still not working - says invalid acct.

Give me at least an estimated time frame, so I don't bother checking every hour ;)

Lum, please remove iKoruna and replace it with other paygate such as Onepay which is being used by Ryushare right now. choose the easiest paygate where user is no need to enter phone number/verification code/etc.

iKoruna has a lot of issues and most probably sales also are not being tracked accurately.

Lum, please remove iKoruna and replace it with other paygate such as Onepay which is being used by Ryushare right now. choose the easiest paygate where user is no need to enter phone number/verification code/etc.

iKoruna has a lot of issues and most probably sales also are not being tracked accurately.

We had new contract with payment gateway. They also support auto rebills. We will inform and integration on next week ;)

Fixed my account yet? send you 2 pm's already...if not please refund me!

Got it 8-)

my premium account also was deleted obviously. I did send an email with all the data requested [Order ID etc.] but have not heard anything back yet. Wondering how long it will take until premium account is restored. Already lost a week now and it's still not working - says invalid acct.

Give me at least an estimated time frame, so I don't bother checking every hour ;)

PM me for fast recover. I will support you :P

wats the maximum file hosts we can uload through ftp for free user
today i uploaded 3.5gb file via ftp message sucefully uploaded nut the file not seen in file manager

Hey ,

my username : mwasten

I was 2 months premium pls fix it send tickets 2 days ago..

Thanks
Done :sun:

Are you making backups on another server?

haha, sure. Never mistake again. :D

wats the maximum file hosts we can uload through ftp for free user
today i uploaded 3.5gb file via ftp message sucefully uploaded nut the file not seen in file manager

I think you need wait a bit time for file transfer :)

You had an issue with database and im supposed to look on the last twenty pages for an answer ?
Seriously you can edit the first page in major cases like this one, we're talking about deleted users.

^maybe read a few pages back would help.8-)

It's really amazing when someone pop out of nowhere and intrude in a support question like that.

Thank you very much

PM me for fast recover. I will support you :P

Don't worry so much - you are obviously giving excellent support here. I hope people understand that you would actually need all the time to fix the server problem rather than answering the same questions over and over again in the forum.

I sent you PM. Take your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back