Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

lulzimg Down! Is there any free good image host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

31 comments

Oh jeez, Almost 50% of wbb posts with images are gunna go down LOL. There must be some kind of backup plan for Lulzimg.

imgur.com is far the best though its blocked on some major warez boards :/
 
Some people will never learn.

Forget external image hosts and make your own. If you have a big enough website, I actually think it looks unprofessional and cheap if you don't.
 
I wouldn't use imgur for adult images. They will delete them.

Wrong.
They don't delete adult pics.

You can use imgur.com or even better (but not for adult material) is bayimg.com.

You can upload about 140 different formats. There's even support for .RAR and .ZIP-archives! If you upload an archive with multiple images, you'll also get an album-address for all the pictures inside of it. Tags are separated by spaces, removal code is a password to let you remove images you upload.
Max file upload size is 100MB. If you're crazy and upload that much, then you should consider getting friends.
 
It's no the first time they are down, they will be back for sure, I hope so at least :)

Anyways, I AM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE my image host here, but if you are interested I can give you a premium account on eih.bz :) pm me if interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
937
Messages
216
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom