LuluStream.com - Support & Discussion

LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

362 comments
I do think that lulustream views have strongly improved. I agree though that there is still lots of shaving and view manipulation is going on and still nowhere like real numbers, but currently much better than some other hosts (which I won't name here, lol) - I find lulu better as an alternative player.
Just small rant, sometimes it's so annoying, hard to find a decent host. 8000-10000 views on main player, 4000-5000 on two alternative players and then you use some dumb host and you get only 50-100 views and they say "we don't shave" or "everything is fine on our side", why are new hosts so dumbed out -_-
lulu had improved for sometime. but now views are getting terrible more and more you use as main player.
Almost all new host are shaving heavily. Most of them turn out to be scammer in the end.

I have a payment as paid but I don't know if it arrived.
Is the shipping commission $1?
You just have to subtract that from the order and you would know the payment.
But I don't have any exact matches.

SERVER DOWN !
Post automatically merged:

Software error:​

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBaseImpl.pm line 37.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Last edited:

Double Rate on this Weekend 🎉

Starting July 28th 2024, We are announcing a double rate on this Sunday.

For 24 hours All our users will get double the rate. Bring more traffic this Sunday and enjoy your double rate.

Share this with your friends on forums to get notified by others.

Happy Streaming!
July 24, 2024

Oh wow, sweet. Honestly, double rate is what they should be paying me at least every day as a fair counting, but well, let's still take it as positive news, haha, at least lulustream is trying and still more decent than other hosts. I like it lately, at least views have improved significantly than in past. :hugging:

Back