Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Loyal3 & Facebook IPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordinary investors normally are relegated to the sidelines in red-hot IPOs, but there is speculation that Facebook may take steps to make some portion of its IPO shares available to small investors.

Check out http://loyal3.com

Loyal3 came up with a nice idea where we can buy shares directly from the company instead of going through a brokerage firm such a eTrade or Scottrade. The best part is, there is no trading fees to buy or sell!

I been eyeballing this site for some time now and on their site it says "Launching Q1 2012" Today is March 31st.. . and no news about this yet. Does anyone know when they will launch the site?
 

4 comments

Thanks Battle, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it.

I watched PYPL (when before the buyout), NFLX‎ and GOOG go IPO, but by the time they were available for the average traders, the pps was already so high. I don't want to miss out on Facebook. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
Photography, Investing, Web Deisgn, Travels
512
Messages
154
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom