Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Money!

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • I Don't Know!

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love won't get you a brand new Nintendo Wii.
Love won't get you brand new PC.
Love won't get you something to eat today.
Love won't get your new apartment.
Love won't get you new clothes.

So, what will love actually give you?
- Problems
- Headache
- Problems ...

And problems..
+1
i think the same

Love helps you achieve true happiness while money brings along many problems. Gold diggers and people trying to rail rode you for all you have.

Money is the root of all evil.

You might disagree but the truth doesn't lie.

Its like GTA...

Suppose you use a cheat and have a lot of money in the game, you can buy everything you want. But that is not so Interesting.

If you have little money and people who loves you, the game becomes more pleasant and interesting as you struggle to buy that one thing you want.

Thats my view.

By the way, your money and stuffs want cry at your funeral. People who think money is better than love have no real life and don't know what it is to be living in a society!

Love Greater than Money!:p

My step fathers mother won $1 Million USD in 2004 :|

Lucky biatchhh,, she left to her home country, builded a house and is retired there!

I rather be Broke and Happy then rich and depressed

Well, actually. You will be depressed if you're broke. Not if you're rich, when you're rich you don't have the time to be depressed. Chicks, alcohol, drugs, no time to cry or to be depressed. At least If I was rich, I wouldn't have time to be depressed, or to cry. There would be too much things that would keep me occupied.

The three basic needs of a human being were: Food, Shelter and Clothing a few decades back.

Now there's only one basic need: Money

Love was never a need anywhere :|.

The reason why your single.

No .. I'm single because I'm anti social and arrogant. Not because I like money. lol.

Everyone needs money, you love a girl, she loves you. It's all good, but both of you aren't so rich ... One night, you run out of condoms .. But she said, well what the heck, nothing's going to happen anyways ... Year later, you got a baby. And guess what, you still don't have enough money to make her life better.

Money makes this world go around. and money is most important thing. It's sad, but It's true.

Well that would be there problem. Money can not bring you true happiness and small fights between you and someone you love are truely worth it in the long run.

You may be rich but you will be lonely and depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back