• Money!

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • I Don't Know!

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
76 comments
Money of course, all those people who say love is better than money are lying. With money you can buy yourself something that can help you to overcome boredom. And if you're not bored you have a great life.

@V3g3t4 No need to surprise so much <_<
@MrPeanut420 Love hope your girl friend need nothing from you except love girls are over boys because of money and nothing else >_>

Love................

Love won't get you a brand new Nintendo Wii.
Love won't get you brand new PC.
Love won't get you something to eat today.
Love won't get your new apartment.
Love won't get you new clothes.

So, what will love actually give you?
- Problems
- Headache
- Problems ...

And problems..

Lol ok dont snap at me but i would pick real love any they over money,yes i know that prob makes me a little fag but meh what can u do.

Love................

i have money and it never made me happy but the love of my kids and wife does so ill still pick love.......
Give it to me! :))

Haha, just kidding. You just need to know on what to spend it ... If I had lots of money, I'd spend it on this:

- I'd buy myself a house somewhere in Mexico ... A lot of people to guard it, somewhere around 200-300. (I'm a paranoid.)
- A private datacentre.
- Few guys who would kill politicians, pedophiles, rapists, and other people that I don't like.
- And some other things ...

Give it to me! :))

Haha, just kidding. You just need to know on what to spend it ... If I had lots of money, I'd spend it on this:

- I'd buy myself a house somewhere in Mexico ... A lot of people to guard it, somewhere around 200-300. (I'm a paranoid.)
- A private datacentre.
- Few guys who would kill politicians, pedophiles, rapists, and other people that I don't like.
- And some other things ...

But im sure one day you are going to want to have that someone next to you 8-)<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back