Selling Love calculator script - $9.99 only

Status
Not open for further replies.

warezas

I've made a simple lovetest (love calculator) script. Formula is not mine but I've added some cool features. These kind of scripts are funny and thus very popular as friends usually share lovetest results. This can help you to promote your site. Or it can be as one fun feature of your website too.

You can earn money from placing dating advertisements on your site. It also has a result-sharing links so you can make backlinks and then sell them on your site.

Features:
*Logging all the test results into MySQL (names, ip, date)
*Automatically creates links to share results (http://yoursite.com/*name1&name2)
*Nice design
*Advices based on test results
*Fully customizable

Demo:
Site demo: http://freemobile.lt/lovetest/index.php

Price: $9.99

Payments are accepted via PayPal. After paying you will get a .zip archive with all the files and Readme included (without reseller rights - if you want to resell it, contact me).

13 comments
Software on their computers use ports to access the internet.
You scan their IP's for open ports, find out what software is using an open port, exploit it, then you root their PC :)

Kinda stupid posting logs with peoples ip's

rofl @ this one
Code:
123) Nigger + Lover = 65% [COLOR=white]66.169.184.194[/COLOR] 2010-06-08 22:08:14

He probably meant, yes he's positive that's port scanning. Not that the guy will actually use the IPs.. (why would you need users ip's while you can just scan ranges..)

IPs are logged for other reason. You can add a paid feature which allows users to see logs and search for love tests. In this way they can check their friends or even they love :) And if they know IP it is even easier to do it. They can see what this person is searching and find out who does he/she love. I think it would be popular if advertised correctly on facebook or other social portals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back