Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

LoudUpload.Com - Earn 4$ / 1000 downloads - Minmum 3$ - Daily payment !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

68 comments

hi..,

welcome to WJ

unable to upload 700MB files...pls remove the limitation...set limit to 1.25 GB atleast

reduce minimum payout to 1$ or 2$...why 3$ ??
 
Hey LoudUpload,

You sent an email to me about two weeks ago while I had never registered or even seen your website, How do you know me?
Explain it to me, I'm waiting for your precise explanation mate.
Thanks.

Here is the proof:

loudup.png


Guys I strongly suggest you to be careful, He is probably the same "Renado", I mean Uploadsat admin. because among numerous file hosts I have been working with them just Uploadsat became scam.

site is probably a big scam and he is spamming because he has either the old database of uploadsat or the wjunction database that was hacked like a year ago
 
We are LoudUpload , we buy advertisment in may filehost sites my friends , we have stable payment .

Minmum payout is 3$ only and payment send in few hours only !

See all users here recive payment in few hours only .

please don't say things you don't know things about it , you are welcome . Thanks
​





 
Pornography, nudity, sexual images and any kind offensive images or videos are prohibited.
****
i step, good luck with your site. I continue with that if accept porn :D
 
All Requested Payments Paid .

We allow every legal files with our file host service , we count multi download from the same IP .

Thanks .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
Banned · Joined
28
Messages
2
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom