Hi guys. Ive just been messing with a new site based on phpBB3 with an artodia Deluxe theme. I am looking for someone who is able to implement new banners, logos, icons, links, widgets etc and a portal into the site.
Its going to be a music site (Old-school), no ads, no referrals etc... just music, music vids, music software... thats all! Just a basic site with no frills and spills just for sharing... not moneymaking!
Im thinking about making it "Membership by Invite Only" too...... thats just an idea for now!
I want to go back to the real root of w@r$z where sharing was the topic... not money!
If anyone thinks that they could or would help me, please PM me or leave a reply here and I will get back to you. Obviously, I will also be looking for staff at a later date but whoever helps with the original set-up will have first refusal for a position. I may be able to pay... but this is one thing that should be secondary when replying and not just a way of making a few pennies now the filehosts are not paying!
xenux.co
Cheers Guys for any comments (constructive or negative)
arko66
Its going to be a music site (Old-school), no ads, no referrals etc... just music, music vids, music software... thats all! Just a basic site with no frills and spills just for sharing... not moneymaking!
Im thinking about making it "Membership by Invite Only" too...... thats just an idea for now!
I want to go back to the real root of w@r$z where sharing was the topic... not money!
If anyone thinks that they could or would help me, please PM me or leave a reply here and I will get back to you. Obviously, I will also be looking for staff at a later date but whoever helps with the original set-up will have first refusal for a position. I may be able to pay... but this is one thing that should be secondary when replying and not just a way of making a few pennies now the filehosts are not paying!
xenux.co
Cheers Guys for any comments (constructive or negative)
arko66