Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Looking for Filemirror + Earning ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guyz,

This Is My Website Team-TDK.Net and I mostly Do Provide Tv Shows and Movies But i Use Go4Up as a Mirror Website and I Was Looking For a Site Just Like It But It Pays For Downloads Or Visitors.

I just Found This One www.directmirror.com So Is It good or Not Bcoz I Didn't Find any Payment Proof .. Also What Else Is Out Their Bcoz Most Of Them Just Upload The Files With No Earnings :)

Regards
Jimmy
 

3 comments

this is acutally a really good idea the owner of this site doesnt have to host any videos on his hosting the files get uploaded to the hosts and he gets paid via adds and also gives some and that attracts alot of uploaders
 
I was with directmirror for 4 months.I earned 18000 points till now and requested payment.At first there is problem with my paypal account.They contacted me via mail and solved the problem.They are very responsive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
27
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom