Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Dedicated Looking for Dedicated Server to be used as RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I am looking for a dedicated server to be used as a personal RDP, here's what I want.

- Lots of storage (Over 10TB SATA2 7200 rpm if possible)
- 1Gbps Line (10-15TB monthly bandwidth is enough)
- 8GB Ram at least

CPU is not that important as I will mostly be using it to download, upload, rar/unrar and as a storage, so a fast HDD is a must.

Budget is very flexible, but the more competitive your price is, the more interested I am.
 

10 comments

Hello,

We can provide you the following configuration;

Intel Xeon E3-1240 (3.30 GHz, 4 core, 8 threads
8GB RAM
4 x 3 TB SATA3 6Gb/s, 64MB cache
Unmetered bandwidth @ 1Gbps
Location: Romania

Price: €180,-/mo
Setup fee: €75,-

If wanted we can provide this server in another locations like, Franfurt, London, Washington, Miami, Los Angeles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
237
Messages
25
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom