Looking for a RELIABLE vps

Status
Not open for further replies.

djeuro

Banned
Banned
Looking for a reliable vps...

Specs

Atleast 512 mb ram ( prefferably atleast 1 gig but depends)
Only need about 10 gb space
About 500gb of BW
dedicated IP
Cent os prefferably..

Onshore, offshore, doesnt really matter,

has to be reliable with some good reviews...

add me on msn

djeuro@gmail.com

Thanks

21 comments
well, every single review theres been about them is crappy, have friends on msn who hosted with them, and even sandino can back me up on that

lol they do. most vps providers DO oversell.
only few like us :D don't lol

why don't you ask how many vps's they have on each node, they will tell you atleast 20 +
whereas most should only have 8 or less (depending on specs)

well, every single review theres been about them is crappy, have friends on msn who hosted with them, and even sandino can back me up on that

He said this. My friend said that. Ignorance always puts a slight grin on my face :). Your MSN is not valid proof, public reviews are.

If they oversell it will affect the quality of the service, that's a fact. I can tell you that my VPS with them is top notch. And I hear frontlinegamers and sherwood are very pleased with their VPS to. A lot of hosts oversell, no doubt. And regardless of what vpsfactory does, it is very doubtful that you'll find a host here that'll match their quality. It is no secret that most hosts here are run by teenagers. And I think I'm not far from the truth when I say that these are the kind of hosts which are most likely to oversell and/or deliver poor quality services (n/o to any host here btw).

From my experience vpsfactory is very descent. And more importantly they are an established company. With their own DC mind you (WS). You asked for a RELIABLE VPS, I suggested you one. But /ignore away if you want. I'm only helping. Best of luck finding your reliable VPS here amongst the WJ hosts.

Yes, but there are plenty more reliable vps companies

and yes you are right, most hosts here are run by nooby teenagers, but some (like myself) are not :)

Also, he already said he does not want WS / VF so just stop talking about it.

Have I offended you? I was merely pointing out valid reasons why he should consider them. But I do understand that it is in your best interest that I stop talking about them. After all, you are in the same playground as them, if you get my point.

But whatever, I'm not here to force my opinion on people. All I can say is that good advice is best taken for what it is. Oh, and like yourself, no host in his right mind would speak in a negative way about their own services, obviously.

*leaves topic in peace*

Have I offended you? I was merely pointing out valid reasons why he should consider them. But I do understand that it is in your best interest that I stop talking about them. After all, you are in the same playground as them, if you get my point.

But whatever, I'm not here to force my opinion on people. All I can say is that good advice is best taken for what it is. Oh, and like yourself, no host in his right mind would speak in a negative way about their own services, obviously.

*leaves topic in peace*

lol your like kissin vps factories ass pretty much.. its even commen sense that when you sell that cheap, you oversell. theres nothing to it..

i already said i dont want that host, so i dont know why you kept telling to use them..

*leaves topic in peace*

what? i did not understand a word you just said.
and no i'm not a kid if that is what you are trying to say, im probably older than you.

Sigh. -.-

lol your like kissin vps factories ass pretty much.. its even commen sense that when you sell that cheap, you oversell. theres nothing to it..

i already said i dont want that host, so i dont know why you kept telling to use them..

If sharing my honest opinion as a customer is kissing ass then kissing ass it is. FYI, if you spend any time actually looking around at the offers here on WJ you'd know that nearly all of them are cheaper here and on top of that often offer more at the same time. The cheapest VF VPS costs €20 or $29.8. My actual point towards you, if you didn't figure it out, was to avoid hosts here. Thus I recommended the only company I have experience with which is not a "WJ host". If you do want to avoid WS/VF, fine. I'm sure there are alternatives. But if you really want reliable hosting this is not the best place to start looking.

what? i did not understand a word you just said.
and no i'm not a kid if that is what you are trying to say, im probably older than you.

I spoke plain English, no? Sorry but if you fail to comprehend what I was saying you have proven my point, thanks. But no, I wasn't saying that you're a kid if that is what you thought.

I'd appreciate it if this one went unquoted btw.

Sigh. -.-

If sharing my honest opinion as a customer is kissing ass then kissing ass it is. FYI, if you spend any time actually looking around at the offers here on WJ you'd know that nearly all of them are cheaper here and on top of that often offer more at the same time. The cheapest VF VPS costs €20 or $29.8. My actual point towards you, if you didn't figure it out, was to avoid hosts here. Thus I recommended the only company I have experience with which is not a "WJ host". If you do want to avoid WS/VF, fine. I'm sure there are alternatives. But if you really want reliable hosting this is not the best place to start looking.

I spoke plain English, no? Sorry but if you fail to comprehend what I was saying you have proven my point, thanks. But no, I wasn't saying that you're a kid if that is what you thought.

I'd appreciate it if this one went unquoted btw.

lol.. omg stfu already no1 cares about worldstream, he said no, so stop talking about it seriously. you are getting way too much off topic, the kid just wants a vps NON world stream

No, no one cares about you. You selling 500GB storage and 5.000GB traffic at $10 pretty much proves that. How the fuck is that not overselling? Really, enlighten me. I'm only going offtopic because incompetent premature twats like you keep replying garbage. Now, stop quoting me only to get your signature across. Unless you plan on making some valid arguments as to why I am wrong by saying he should avoid shit like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back