Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Looking For a PHP Coder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently looking for a PHP coder for my site, unfortunatly i cannot pay well i can but i have not got alot of money.

Im willing to help the PHP coder out with Graphical/webdesign needs such as logos,templates that kind of thing.

If your interested PM Me or post here.

Also you can add me to msn: Maz991@hotmail.co.uk

I hope someone wants to help.

P.S- It is ALOT of work but once a bit is done the rest should be easy.

Thanks again.
 

14 comments

I think I got him.
He wants to say:

He is looking for a php-coder to work with him.

So that they both work together in the designing section completely.
 
waqararif only post if you know a PHP coder's MSN/Contact details + That site you had was just a simple script. Ty.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
GFX, Web design
951
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom