Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Looking for a cheap offshore VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m Looking for a cheap Windows VPN with RDC and Webpanel who hosts
Hacking tools, Phishing websites

WMZ or PaySafeCard must be accepted

Greets Martin
 

4 comments

You won't get anywhere that will host phishing websites willingly, you can give Santrex a try there VPS's are pretty cheap and they accept Webmoney they also have an IRC package which suits your needs for an IRC server https://www.santrex.net/ircdaccounts.php. They don't allow warez hosting only linking by the way. :P
Actually I remember seeing a thread here a while back on hosting in the Antarctic? Saying they would allow warez / (child?) porn hosting and stuff, so I guess it is possible.
 
I´m Looking for a cheap Windows VPN with RDC and Webpanel who hosts
Hacking tools, Phishing websites

WMZ or PaySafeCard must be accepted

Greets Martin

The Edit Version
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
New Member · Joined
2
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom