Hi filehost Experts!
We have special themed website, can be downloaded softcore videos.
this: etv-archive.com. But, ETV-staff (abuse, no DMCA) always, everywhere delete my videos, I tried ul.to, RG, Ryu, turbobit, K2s, etc..
Do I have 200 Gb videos and 5 Gb per day upload new video.
Which file-sharing is recommended?
Not required PPD, free download
Required FTP uploading, PPS
And the most important is that you do not delete ETV-staff!
New file host company? Not a problem.
Thanks for reply!:sun:
Sorry for my bad english
We have special themed website, can be downloaded softcore videos.
this: etv-archive.com. But, ETV-staff (abuse, no DMCA) always, everywhere delete my videos, I tried ul.to, RG, Ryu, turbobit, K2s, etc..
Do I have 200 Gb videos and 5 Gb per day upload new video.
Which file-sharing is recommended?
Not required PPD, free download
Required FTP uploading, PPS
And the most important is that you do not delete ETV-staff!
New file host company? Not a problem.
Thanks for reply!:sun:
Sorry for my bad english