Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

LOL now see the trouble you've caused...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of the funniest things I've come across in a while (apologies if their's already a topic, couldn't find one).

"Prototypical cashwhore pirate"
It's as if I wrote the post with all the complaining I've being doing recently about uploaders.
I do think their is a difference between "pirate" and the way they used it and 'uploader' as a lot of uploaders are cashwhores but I don't know if I'd classify them as pirates.

Anyway whatever the wording it's funny
http://takedownpiracy.com/2011/08/t...very-freeloader-thief-pirate-on-the-internet/
 

21 comments

i agree with some things said on tdp though....

like cashwore thing and people asking for reviews of a template/theme they dont own etc.
 
Why don't someone take down TDP ?

Nate is cool guy.

He only focus in taking down links by cashwhores, so the people using the bad-filehosts (those that offer earning to uploaders) should be only the ones to worry.

Any webmaster doing uploading for fun to Megaupload (free account) / Rapidshare / Mediafire shoudn't be worried with him at all.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
4,093
Messages
2,572
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom