Location of a server...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACiD

Hey Guys?

I did some research and this are the best place I found to be safe for warez and nulled scripts. The countries are as follows:

- Netherlands
- Sweden
- Ukraine
- Romania
- France
- Russia
- Canada
- China
- Malaysia
- Luxemburg

Well those countries are to be best for a warez linking and a nulled script board. I was planning to buy 2 to 3 dedicated servers so I can start selling hosting and be a reliable company. I'm not gonna work alone, be myself and have fake names in WHMCS answering tickets to fool customers. I will have real people to help me. I want a perfect location with the best datcenter, so I can provide the customers with value, respect, speed, support, uptimes and w/e else they wanted. I was planning to pay for a whole entire year when I buy the servers. I would need some tips... from you guys. Can you tell me the best place and best datacenter. I don't wanna make a foolish choice and do it myself. With the help from you guys I think we can find a nice datacenter and the best place :D!

So fire away my WJunction friends, tell me which is the best place and datacenter.

Sincerely;
Acid

9 comments
I go for Sweden,ukraine,russia
People say that Russia is not good because of connections but that is wrong you have a couple good DC there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back