Shared Lisvo.com - Offshore Hosting (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all Customers that are already hosting with us, we have an offer for you :)

Get a friend to to host with us and get a months FREE hosting, on what ever package you have at the moment.

Try us Now!!! for FREE

Since we only have a special offer open for current customers, I thought why not throw a offer for some of the wJ members, so I am giving two free =)
Bronze packages for a month to the first two members to pm me here with msn or yahoo chat ID.

Bronze
5 gig Hdd space
100 gig Bandwith
cPanel
fantastico
$8.00 USD Monthly

Note Please read what is/Not allowed on the servers in my first post, Server abuse will get your account suspended.

Yeah now i have had account with these guys and im really happy with it.
Speed is 10+
Support is 10+
Overall i think its 10+

Even better Idea, use the Promo. Code FREE , when you signup for a Bronze package and get it absolutly free for the first month.

And thankyou Coop for the great Review, we happy to have you as a customer.

Offer is used up.

We are going to be installing DDOS protection at software level, may have a few miniutes downtime today.Hopefully all goes well and you will be a bit more secure :)

Yer I should update the main post with these datails I guess, maybe a bit later.

Max FTP Accounts 10
Max Email Accounts 5
Max SQL Databases 3
Max Subdomains 3
Max Parked Domains 3
Max Addon Domains 3

Yes warezdeamon I do have two offers for you today.

1.Prove you are moving your site from another host, and get first month absolutely FREE. Pm me if interested.

2.Use Promo. Code 50OFF to get 50% of any package at lisvo.com, Expires on the 01.03.2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back