Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

List Of Warez Groups Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 comments

All of these groups are outside the US

3dc2adc6469656a778996eebc13fed15.jpg
 
He doesn't make money.
Risk=adrenaline, and glory.
They do it, because they believe it should be free.

Seriously, the world is not that perfect, everyone does whatever they do for some reason and it is not because they believe it should be free.

Ever heard: "Do as I say, not as I do"
All the beautiful talk.. :))
 
Back in the mid 90s you could make money guy in California got busted he got caught with like 20k to 30k pirated copies of windows 2000. what he did was had one original copy & had a cd duplicator and made a shitload of load copies then would make a legit looking label for the cd with a label maker he even had working Windows 2000 keys. Here in Houston Tx about 2 yrs ago a guy got busted selling pirated albums at a local flea market he was caught with 3000 pirated cds & another 5000 pirated cds were found at his house.
 
I've never known that warez existed 30 years ago. xD

Well I must admit I <3 warez groups. I wouldn't have used my computer without their releases.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
I am 46 I run a adult Mybb forum Sexybabess and I run Phat beats Radio a internet radio station for info on my sites...
3,990
Messages
571
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom