List of Ressellers pretaining to be Hoster

Status
Not open for further replies.

james

Here is list of all resellers pretaining to be hoster ..i wil update them daily

My365host--resseller of --------------- webthosting.com

Offshoregod resseller of ---------------wrzhost.com

this list will be updated ...so if anyone else know abt any other hosting ... just add it here....All these hosts scamming members...

11 comments
First off, learn to spell, because i don't understand half of what you are saying.

Second, Who is my360host.com ?

if you are referring to my365host, they are not resellers, they are just a new company to offshore, they have been with onshore hosting for awhile now.
You should give them a try before you start accusing them of being resellers.

I think my365host resells VPS and dedicated servers. That was the impression I got talking to them and they were giving me offers from other hosting sites and would manage the server for me.

But anyway, who cares if somebody resells shares hosting? A lot of the times it is better to go with a reseller because the support is a lot better. They will go out of their way to please a customer. You sir look like a idiot now for calling them scammers. The hosting providers would not provide 'reseller accounts' if they were not for just that.

But; you do have one thing going for you....

ummmm WTF are u talkin about?

So you saying that all resellers are scammers? WRONG!

Most of the hosts here are resellers actually and alot of them are pretty reliable.

So don't come here and start to disgrace yourself by calling all resellers scammers. So what if they resell another sites' hosting. Sometimes the original hoster has country limitations, so these resellers are just extending the offers to people worldwide.
If you have had bad experiences with the hosters then post some proof, if not then....

STFU and GTFO

I think my365host resells VPS and dedicated servers. That was the impression I got talking to them and they were giving me offers from other hosting sites and would manage the server for me.

But anyway, who cares if somebody resells shares hosting? A lot of the times it is better to go with a reseller because the support is a lot better. They will go out of their way to please a customer. You sir look like a idiot now for calling them scammers. The hosting providers would not provide 'reseller accounts' if they were not for just that.

u want me to strip them... i have every proof they are resseller of webthosting and i hate them bec those people dont even own their server and they just buy resseller acc for $15-$20 and start selling and even the parent company to which they r reseller sucks ...and they dont even have guts to host their own site in offshore server because if they do that people will know..

u want me to strip them
huh?

i have every proof they are resseller of webthosting
I don't think you do. They resell, but not for webt

i hate them bec those people dont even own their server and they just buy resseller acc for $15-$20 and start selling
so don't buy from them then...like I said earlier; a lot of times its best to use the reseller because you get the same stable hosting and better support most of the time

and they dont even have guts to host their own site in offshore server because if they do that people will know..
huh? lol you're on drugs man...they are offshore. how does this even take guts?

Hello,

I am one of the Directors of WRZHost. I can confirm that offshoregod.com does not resell from us.

I suggest that you try to get your facts before making posts like this.

LOL.... have you ever heard of shell companies?
You do realize ALOT of webhosting companies, make smaller webhosting companies to boost business?
So before you start accusing people, you should get your facts straight, you just pissed off alot of people. And i really hope you get banned. Because you sir are an idiot!
LOL like that picture

Actually no, we don't really resell them persay. We own them.
We are sister companies with the game server company (and now VPS company) x-serverz.com

They provide the same quality we do!
And we can give you a test VPS if you like ;)

Here is list of all resellers pretaining to be hoster ..i wil update them daily

My365host--resseller of --------------- webthosting.com

Offshoregod resseller of ---------------wrzhost.com

this list will be updated ...so if anyone else know abt any other hosting ... just add it here....All these hosts scamming members...
Offshoregod has its own vps..It hosts their clients on vps, not reseller..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back