Link Shortening Site | PayPerView. Anytime Payout for WJ Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(1) Know the fact. GOOGLE.COM never allow iframe
(2) hopthurac, zangrupo and especially sandip1110. When was the last time you requested and have not been paid? and what's your username
(3) sahillmirza, please at least learn to read the latest news regarding moneybookers payout

(1) Then you should stop placing ads on Destination Page..bro..you're already putting ads before the destination page.

(2) My user Name : sandip1110

Thanks..

(1) Then you should stop placing ads on Destination Page..bro..you're already putting ads before the destination page.

(2) My user Name : sandip1110

Thanks..
And this has nothing to do with GOOGLE.COM problem. We've been putting ads since the first day this site operates, and we need them to payout...... we pay the same rates for ALL impressions and ALL countries including third world forth world fifth world (excluding fraud attempt) ;)

And this has nothing to do with GOOGLE.COM problem. We've been putting ads since the first day this site operates, and we need them to payout...... we pay the same rates for ALL impressions and ALL countries including third world ;)

I don't have any problem with that..
but just, when you put ads on destination page, sometimes it turn out blank but your ads visible..

that's y i asked.. otherwise i don't have any problem. :)

(1) Know the fact. GOOGLE.COM never allow iframe
(2) hopthurac, zangrupo and especially sandip1110. When was the last time you requested and have not been paid? and what's your username
(3) sahillmirza, please at least learn to read the latest news regarding moneybookers payout
My username on i*******: hopthurac
Last request payout: 24th Mar

I received your email and reply to the request, then I have requested payment again on 25th Mar but no reply.

605821.jpg

Bro, Reply to my PM.

thanks

Firefox Addon not working proparly...

Its stuck with Javascript Applicaiton dialog..means output links are not showing up..

but when login to account they are their converted..

so please fix this issue.. ASAP.. thanks.

or

Develop Chrome Extension for Quick Shortening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back