Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Link Exchange with UBDisk.orG

Status
Not open for further replies.
7Jt1u.png

Hello GuyZ,

I'm looking for 4 Site to do link exchange with UBDisk.orG. Add my site first and then PM me and I will add your site as soon as I read the PM. :)

Site Name: UBDisk.orG
Site URL: http://ubdisk.org


About Ratings:
ibOKs.png

PR2 @ Google

Aj3Bk.png

xBWrT.png
128,829 Alexa ranking is getting better Day-By-Day.

9Ryog.png

  • Twilight.Ws - 3
    95p5L.png

    MechoDDL - 3
    95p5L.png

    LinkPlz - 3
    95p5L.png

    WarezKO - 3
    95p5L.png

    NexusDDL - 2
    pA2IA.png

    Zunox - 2
    pA2IA.png

    PhazeDDL - 1
    IyhCe.png


Minimum Requirement:
Site must be minimum PR2 or more. Alexa Ranking must be less than 120K.

--
Regards,
XForce!
 
Last edited:

8 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

X
Active Member · Joined
Fucking You Girl Friend!
1,127
Messages
22
Reactions
38
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom