Link Building Service: Cheap : Unbeatable Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunkumar2006

Link Building Service : Cheap: Unbeatable Price

As everyone know links building is most important part of SEO. We are offering cheap link building service. Price is below:

Our price:

PR2 - $1/link - Permanent
PR3 - $2/link - Permanent
PR4 - $3/link - Permanent
PR5 - $5/link - Permanent
PR6 - $7/link - Permanent
PR7 - $10/link - Permanent
PR8 - $12/link - Permanent
PR9- $15/link - Permanent

All links with Do-Follow tags

These are one way backlinks from internal pages of blogs, forums. Google loves backlinks from internal pages and give preference in Search Engine result. Links will be placed in blog comments and forum signatures on High PR pages. So give your site a PR jump..

%20 discount if you order 10 or more links.
Further for first buyer who spend $100 , will get a PR5 link free.
Further first buyer at all will get a PR3 link free.

SEOs can also outsource their link building service to us.

We provide SEO service too. Price start from $200. Price vary with keyword competition.

10 comments
It won't ruin it, but SEO isn't as important now as it was 2-3 years ago thats for sure.

However this can do nothing but HELP a website. Good luck arunkumar!!

google ignores links from sites that are irrevelant to your site.
If that site relevant to your site, why would they put a link to your site? They don't need extra competition...

well, you cant say they are permanent when all you are doing is posting a comment on high PR blog posts and such. They can be deleted at any time by the owner, dont false advertise.

ill stick with real permanent backlinks, ones placed by the actual site owners.

well, you cant say they are permanent when all you are doing is posting a comment on high PR blog posts and such. They can be deleted at any time by the owner, dont false advertise.

+1 :) relevant and effective :P

Well i do usefull and relevant comments and do not spam so i get approved my comments easily. Coz comments shows up after approval of site owner so there is no chance of removal.
Further when you buy links from owner , it is placed sitewide which is filtered by latest google algorithm so keep yourself updated before comment. algorithm can't filter links which are placed on individual pages coz if they will filter links from individual pages , there will be no mean of algorithm and search and links.
SEO is my profession that's y i know this all.
Further if you will by links from site owners, what may be cost of links ? Just have a look:

PR3= $5/link/month
PR4= $10/link/month
PR5= $20/link/month
PR6= $100/link/month
PR7= $250/link/month
PR8= $500/link/month
PR9= $1000/link/month

These are standard rates in link sales market.

Hope this clears all doubts and shows the value of my offer.

I will provide URL info after completion of work. If you find work not completed, you can ask for full refund. If i will reveal the urls in advance then anyone can comment and there will be no mean of my service and all hardwork will go in vain which were invested to find those individual pages. Suppose if a site has 1000's of pages then how much time is required to check pagerank of each page.
what are the sites?

maybe list the types of sites

1 automotive
2 gardening
3 Home repair
4 jobs
5 insurance

something to this effect.
As I for one would not want a link from a site not relative to the content on my site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back