Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Under construction, please try again later.
Ведутся технические работы, пожалуйста попробуйте позже.

Hope its not THE END :'(

sharem.jpg

ID 20471401

you have multiple accounts on a single tariff
Our rules:
16. It is prohibited to have more than one account of service without prior agreement of the Administration.

you're right. I have two accounts registered.

Account 1: hoanganh_johnny@yahoo.com.vn
Account 2: hoanganhjohnnguyen@mail.com

But the account is hoanganhjohnnguyen@mail.com I did not use anymore and I do not store any files in that account.
I just store the current document hoanganh_johnny@yahoo.com.vn account. and I have shared so many accounts on many forums hoanganh_johnny@yahoo.com.vn. can have a lot of sale will be sold from that account in the future. I never cheat you. but I really only like that because my account is locked, I was terribly sad.
Remember that I have not received any payment from you. and I would never demand payment, even though my account has sufficient

I've always believed in your site. and now I really want to share documents to others by your web .
But now my account is locked, so I can not share the Your web service is a good share I hope you will open the account for me so I can continue to work to share documents
I always wait for your answer
Thank you very much!

Why my account has been blocked??
My account : vuongdinhson.dhqb@gmail.com

Please check back.
you are your own referral

New tariff for normal user, turba or all user?
for all users

hi why is Account has been blocked! ?
user : xmanxpen@yahoo.com

plz reply
you have multiple accounts on a single tariff

you're right. I have two accounts registered.

Account 1: hoanganh_johnny@yahoo.com.vn
Account 2: hoanganhjohnnguyen@mail.com

But the account is hoanganhjohnnguyen@mail.com I did not use anymore and I do not store any files in that account.
I just store the current document hoanganh_johnny@yahoo.com.vn account. and I have shared so many accounts on many forums hoanganh_johnny@yahoo.com.vn. can have a lot of sale will be sold from that account in the future. I never cheat you. but I really only like that because my account is locked, I was terribly sad.
Remember that I have not received any payment from you. and I would never demand payment, even though my account has sufficient

I've always believed in your site. and now I really want to share documents to others by your web .
But now my account is locked, so I can not share the Your web service is a good share I hope you will open the account for me so I can continue to work to share documents
I always wait for your answer
Thank you very much!
Account hoanganh_johnny@yahoo.com.vn have ban for attempting to deceive the counter accounting downloads
It's account: hoanganhjohnnguyen@mail.com is not registered in Letitbit

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Shareflare
Account hoanganh_johnny@yahoo.com.vn have ban for attempting to deceive the counter accounting downloads
It's account: hoanganhjohnnguyen@mail.com is not registered in Letitbit
That is your opinion only. I never cheat anything. I never received a payment from you. I was cheating if I had a lot of payment from you. please check back. I am extremely disappointed with the way you work. Fraudsters are not deleted. and I deleted. okay. I will not bother you anymore. but I am extremely disappointed that their efforts to work for you in time. so now I so badly treated
bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back